" Do you really think I already forgot what you did earlier?" He widened his eyes a bit and gulped the huge lump on his throat, nervously.

' How come she didn't forget it? '

I let out a scoff making him widen his eyes more.

" And did you forgot the fact that I can hear yours, theirs, and everyone's thoughts?" I asked, crossing my arms above my chest.

He immediately look at the boys behind him, sending them deathly glares.

" Yah! Those kids are innocent. They have nothing to do with this. So......Come........Here." My eyes never leave his. I was looking at him seriously.

' Geez, Why does she have to be so scary now? '

I look at him with a " are you serious " face.

" I heard that! " I yelled making him yeet a bit. He let out a nervous laugh and started walking up to me. His steps are smaller than a baby's step.

" Be fast and explain." I tapped the empty space on my bed which I purposely saved for him. He looked at the kids back, surely trying to get any helps.

" It's between you and me. Park Sunghoon. " The kids didn't waste any time inside and quickly rushed out of the room.

" Tsk. Traitors." Sunghoon whispered to himself but I still somehow heard it.

" Come here." He turn his head again back to me. My eyes softened a bit seeing him pouting. But, I didn't let that cute pout of him, be my weakness.

" Ehem! So, Why are you in Mrs. Hwang's Room? And you're even hugging her?" He let out a sigh, looking me straight in the eyes with his puppy eyes.

" W-Well, It was a mistake! There's this creepy nurse from the reception hall earlier that was eyeing me like I'm her prey. And I think she even followed me so when I saw her, I immediately opened the door that was in front of me as I don't rely want to be involved with her."

" Then I let my self inside there, I even locked the door behind me, but I don't think I really locked it. And then I saw a girl that was peacefully sleeping there. I really thought it was you because you two really are look a like. I missed you so much so I immediately hug her as I thought she was you."

He looked down on his own feet, fidgeting his hands out of nervousness. I admit, that made him look more cuter. I can't help but to crack a smile at the view of him.

" Is that so?" I asked. He nodded his head very cutely. I can still see him pouting and that made mister want to scream 'uwu' badly.