Author's note

Well hello there....

Welcome to my new story, Legendary!

I have been planning this for MONTHS and I'm so excited to finally share it with you all. 

I hope you guys have as much fun reading it as I have had researching and writing it. It's so different from anything I've ever written before but I am READY to get going with it. I'm still going to be updating Room 94, if anyone is interested too, but it's almost done now so hence why I've moved on to this.

Now for some disclaimers:

- this story will, of course, contain mature content - I'll put trigger warning before chapters that deal with darker topics. There will be mentions of sexual assault and domestic abuse in this story, just beware. 

- this story will be SEXY - honestly at this point I'm not sure if I can make a list of the sexual content because I just figure it out as I go along. 

-this story will feature a lot of crime, violence and aggression - we're about to get illegal girlies

Without giving too much away, prepare for some craziness. I think you can already gather from the description what this story will entail. So I hope you enjoy the ride. 

Remember every detail is important. Nothing is done for the sake of it. 

Here's the link to the playlist I've been curating over the past few months, give it a listen and you may start to figure out some things: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7yTHbMahS9nrbRZ024wuWF?si=ht4DPUsUQLqJFCIFg4xUng 

It's about to be legendary....