Chapter 23: Sports Finale

"Jami, shouldn't you go to Recovery Girls office?" Tsu asked her head cocked to the side slightly. "Nah, i'd rather watch the fight. I'll be less shaky in a day, no worries." I say taking a sip of water. "If ya say so..." She replies not entirely convinced.

Todoroki and Bakugou walked into the arena. Bakugou had an angry smirk on his face with his arms out as he looked at Todoroki.

"BEGIN"

Todoroki didn't waste any time, he sent a Giant wave of Ice right at the blond haired boy similar to how he attacked Sero. "LOOK AT THAT FOLKS! IS THE FINAL ALREADY OVER!?!?" MIC said enthusiastically. "This isn't like when he attacked Sero, the ice was more controlled. He's being cautious" Midoriya explained.

threatening booms started shaking through the arena. "What is that t-terrifying s-sound." Mineta asked, shakily grabbing on to Tsu. Bakugou bursted from the Ice looking pissed. He had used his explosion to carve a tunnel through the ice so he could escape. My class was both nervous and intrigued. "Did you really expect Bakugou to lose that quickly?" I ask smugly, earning a few confused looks from my classmates. "They both are very powerful, And even if you're talking raw power Todoroki is probably stronger. But Bakugou has more drive to win."

Bakugou used his explosion to fly towards Todoroki. Todoroki reached his hand out to send another blast of ice but before he could bakugou used an explosion to change his trajectory in the air and grab Todoroki. Bakugou flipped Todoroki over his shoulder and sent the Dual Haired boy flying towards out of bounds. Todoroki Managed to make an ice wall to keep himself from leaving the ring and rode it like a wave to attack Bakugou again. "USE YOUR LEFT SIDE SHOTO!" I hear Endeavor yell and I know Shoto heard it too. Todoroki freezed slightly at his father's words before throwing Bakugou away from him. "He didn't like that." I say to Midoriya who nodded in agreement. "Who didn't like what?" Uraraka asked, slightly confused. "Bakugou likes to win, but he would rather lose to someone's full strength then win to them not trying." I explain. "And since Todoroki hasn't used his fireside on Bakugou like he did on me.... Bakugou will probably get angry." Midoriya continued earning a nod from Uraraka. There was a silence before Bakugou started yelling loud enough for us to hear him. "I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT WHO THE STRONGEST IS, SO YOU NEED TO FIGHT ME WITH THE SAME POWER YOU USED AGAINST DEKU! IF YOUR NOT GONNA USE YOUR FULL POWER THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE! SHOW EVERYONE HERE THAT YOUR TRYING TO DESTROY ME!"

Bakugou charged at Todoroki, I watched as Todoroki slumped his shoulders and had a look of sadness on his face. "COMMON TODOROKI! DON'T GIVE UP DO YOUR BEST!" Midoriya yells, startling me slightly. At Midoriya's words Todoroki raises his head slightly. I watched as the frost on his right time turned into steam and a slight smile found its way onto my face. Bakugou jumped into the air and started spinning down towards Todoroki who had activated his left side and stuck out his left hand ready to fire. But my smile fell as I watched Todorkis eyes sadden again and his fire slowly disappear off his arm. "HOWITZER IMPACT!" Bakugou yelled making contact with Todoroki as a giant explosion covered the arena.

The smoke cleared to reveal Bakugou crouching on the ground shaking slightly, and Todoroki was sprawled on some ice, knocked out and out of bounds. Bakugou got up and walked towards the Dual haired boy. "Oh boy..." I mumble under my breath as Bakugou lifts the KO Todoroki by the collar of his shirt and starts yelling angrily. Midnight walked over calmly and used her quirk to knock Bakugou out. "Todoroki is out of bounds, Bakugou is the Winner!" Midnight announced making the crowd cheer.

"AND WITH THAT THE LAST MATCH IS OFFICIALLY OVER. THE 1ST YEAR CHAMPION OF THE UA SPORTS FESTIVAL IS KATSUKI BAKUGOU FROM CLASS 1-A!!!" MIC announced over the loudspeaker. Fireworks were sent off at his words celebrating the end of the festival.