Introduction

Hi, my name is Willow April and I'm 18 years old. I am a normal teenage girl except from one thing. Im currently being bribed by Harry styles and have been for the past 7 months since I saw him in concert. It's a funny situation really, he made a big mistake that he will never forget and I will make sure of that. Im guessing you want to know what happened right? Well I'll tell you.

7 months ago I attended a one direction after party, after watching a concert, with all the boys, their friends and so on. Basically Styles got rather drunk and one thing lead to another and we ended up going to his hotel room and sleeping together. It may not sound like something to bribe someone over but Harry was dating this girl called Rose who he really liked and well apparently was planning on asking her to marry him. Hence why he wanted to keep the whole thing a secret.

I've known Harry for a long time and I've been a fan of one direction since day one. Harry genuinely did like Rose, it's just unfortunate that I got in the way. Im not really bothered though, it's his own fault, and well I have nothing to lose, although Harry has a lot at risk.

You're still probably thinking, oh well it's just a girl that's not a lot to risk, but he's put his whole career at risk by that one mistake. Again you're probably a bit confused as to why. But oh, did I mention?

Im Louis Tomlinson's sister.

----------------------

OKAY SO THIS IS THE FIRST POST OF MY NEW STORY, PLEASE ENJOY

So this is just an introduction to meet Willow and yes I know louis doesn't have a sister called Willow but this is made up so he does! Their whole family is going to be different and all the boys are living in London and came from London.

I was a bit skeptical about posting this but I hope you'll enjoy it if you read it.

I recommend to also read my Don't Give Up story along side this story, due to reasons that will become apparent later.