Chapter 36 - Meet Ross

So in this chapter Ross (Who is played by Alex pettyfer) will make an appearance. If you're reading the Brad fanfic along side of this one you'll know that he's Harvey's best friend and you might know a bit about him, if not don't worry! You'll learn in this chapter!

--------------

Sunday, March 1st

Harvey's POV

Today Ross is coming up to visit and staying with me and my family for a couple of weeks.

Ross is my best mate and we've known each other since we were younger.

When he was about 9 he moved away with his family to Cornwall but we still managed to keep in contact, we're like bros.

He's a lot like me, but a lot more physically forceful, whereas I know the exact right words to use and say therefor I'm more mentally forceful. Either way, we both get what we want.

I've been to visit him a few times before and he's come to London a few times.

It weird because even though we live in different places we've still turned out near enough the exact same.

When I went down to Cornwall I was never ever expecting him to be doing drugs and the same things as me, but he was.

He has his own 'gang' and it's mostly made up of boys, although before when I used to visit there was one girl.

She was called Mila, Ross is like in love with her. I can see why because she is hot but he was always in the exact same situation as I was with Willow.

She left a couple of years ago for reasons that are unknown to me so I haven't seen her recently.

I got along with her really really well and Ross always said she enjoyed my company and loved seeing me.

I never showed her forceful and harsh side. For me it was a chance to act different in front of someone that would never ever see the real me, it was nice in a way.

Anyway I was on my way to the shop to grab some food and beers for me and Ross before my phone started ringing.

I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the screen.

Unknown number

I shrugged it off before answering it.

"Harvey? Where are you? I need some stuff, quick" Someone pleaded through the phone.

I recognised the voice but I couldn't put my finger on who's it was.

"Er who is this bud?" I asked still making my way towards the local Tesco.

"Louis? Mate just hurry I real need some stuff again, where shall I meet you? I have cash" He asked.

Note to self, save his number because these call will probably become even more regular.

"Well I'll have to ring some people, but meet me round the back of Tesco in 20 minutes" I said.

He agreed before hanging up the phone.

It doesn't surprise me one bit that he's turning to the drugs again. Once you use them your body will always crave for them.

I entered to local Tesco store, grabbing a basket and making my way straight to the alcohol aisle.

I grabbed a crate of fosters and some vodka, it's not all for tonight, we'll drink some throughout the week and I'll obviously buy more.

I also grabbed some munchies, Doritos, Pringles and that because I don't know whether Ross is still taking drugs.