Chapter 30 - Head VS Heart

Please read my note at the end as it's VERY important, and is on about a SEQUEL!

------------------

Thursday, February 19th

Today I was seeing Harry, mainly because he's my boyfriend and I hadn't seen him in a while, and obviously to discuss the stupid fucking Harvey situation.

"Alright?" He asked as I reached his car and opened the door.

"Yeah" I replied as I got into the car and shut the door.

"So how does he claim to know then?" Harry asked but keeping his eyes on the road.

"I don't know, I mean he just says he knows, and that the secret is safe" I said as Harry scoffed. "Which I don't believe one bit, maybe we do need to be more careful?" I asked awkwardly.

"Well yeah we probably do, but we barely see each other anyway, and by being more careful it'll be you sneaking out and me sneaking around and it won't work" Harry replied.

"So you don't think this is working?"

"I never said that did I Willow, I just think if we hide it more than we already do then there's no point in us being together"

"Well maybe there is no point, you said it yourself, we barely see each other" I shrugged, looking out the window.

I don't know why I was getting so moody.

"I don't mean it like that" He sighed. "Can't you see it Willow, this is what Harvey wants?" He said shaking his head.

"How is it?" I scoffed.

"Because he wants to sabotage my life Willow, you know that"

"It's always about you isn't Harry, what about what he did to me?" I asked shuddering at the though.

"Although he never picked me up and dropped me" I said, still looking it the window.

"Our life then, plus everything I do is for you Willow, and why are you bringing that up still?! I've said sorry!" He complained, I could sense annoyance in his tone.

"Do you know what, just stop the car"

"What?" He asked me, looking at me.

"You heard, I'm not arguing with you Harry, just let me out of the car" I said, I had yet to make eye contact.

"Willow you're being stupid, it's hardly an argument, there's just no need, I'm telling you the truth, he wants you and by you reacting like this, it's what he's going to get"

"Harry let me out of the car" I asked again, ignoring his last comment as I heard him unlock it.

"You're being pathetic Willow, are you ending it or something" He asked with a slight nervous laugh.

"I don't know Harry" I said emotionless.

"This time, you've dropped me" He muttered as I got out.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes before making my way home.

I don't even know what just happened.

I know Harry's right but sometimes it comes across as if it's just all about him, he doesn't think from my point of view.

I know Harvey hates Harry and he's so malicious he would do anything to get what he wants.

I hate the boy, but for some reason my head keeps telling me to stick up for him, and I have no idea why.

"Alright love?" Mum asked I reached my front door and opened it.

"Mhm" I said and she obviously noticed I wasn't.

"What's happened honey?" She asked walking over to me.

"I don't even know mum, it's Harry, it's always been Harry yet for some reason my head wants to go towards this other twat I know mum" I said as I could feel tears producing in my eyes.

"I really love him mum, I just don't know what to do." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"I know you do gorgeous, I know you do!" She said pulling me into a hug.

"How did your scan go today by the way?" I asked wiping my tears away.

"Yeah, all good" She said with a faint smile. "The due date has moved closer, it's meant to be more late February mid march now"

"Well that's something to keep me happy, that's so soon as well! I'm so excited!" I said giving her belly a slight rub.

"Exactly, you and Harry will be fine! I know he loves you" She smiled as she walked away.

I smiled slightly at her comment but then moped upstairs.

I slumped down onto my bed and just cried.

I don't even know why and you're probably thinking, nothings happened why are you crying?

But I feel like I've actually lost Harry this time. I don't know why my head is making these decisions and I don't know why I'm going along with it.

I want Harry, of course I do. My heart is telling me that's what it wants.

I checked my phone hoping for some sort of contact from Harry, but nothing.

I leant my head back, sighed and shut my eyes before I felt the tears fall again.

What have I done?

---------------

Sorry for the extremely short chapter, but I have some news/ideas and I need your help!

So I have been thinking about writing a sequel for this book once it has finished and I have some pretty good ideas and I know it's pretty early to plan and don't worry, the book is nowhere near finished, but I would like to start planning it!

My most recent idea is to link 2 of my books together.

That being my Bribed by Styles book and my Don't Give Up book - Bradley Simpson.

This is because Harry is featured in the Don't Give Up book therefore it could bring a good story line to it, but you may need to also read Don't Give Up, although it's not crucial that you do. I just thought I'd share my idea and get your guys opinion on it too! So PLEASE tell me what you think!!

As always, I hope you enjoyed his chapter!! Drama is a brewinnnng

Gunna be a double update too!!