Chapter 37 - Girls Day

Wednesday, March 4th

Willow's POV

Today I'm seeing the girls and we're going shopping.

Mollie and Court are having a party at there's this Friday and have invited all of our lot so I'm guessing we're shopping for outfits but I don't know, I'll have to ask.

It's a nice reason to get all of our lot together, plus Courtney got a deal with YouTube or something and it's a good opportunity. They also said they wanted me and Louis to have a night to forget everything that's happened.

The girls found out on Monday evening. I told them through our iMessage group chat because Poppy was becoming really worried about the way Louis was acting and I just needed to tell them.

They've been very sympathetic and understanding and it's the reason I'm best friends with them all because they're just so supportive.

I was pulled away from my thoughts hearing the beeps of Courtney's car outside.

I sensed today was going to be a totally positive day, filled with fun to keep my mind off of everything.

"Yo girl" Mollie shouted from the car and she wound her window down.

"Hello chickkkkas" I smiled widely getting into the back seat of the car, next to Poppy.

"Where are we going then?" I asked doing my seat belt as Court began to drive off.

"Shopping" Poppy giggled from beside me.

"Yeah what for? What are you lot up too?" I asked making sure my thoughts were right but noticing the all girls mischievous laughs.

"We didn't mention the party was fancy dress" Mols said turning to look back at me with a smirk.

"Oh guys, what are you lot going as?" I pouted. Brilliant, thanks for the late notice.

"I'm going to be a maid" Court laughed from the drivers seat. "But I have to buy an outfit"

"I'm being Minnie Mouse" Mollie stated from the passenger seat.

"Mollie the mouse" I said as all the girls laughed along with me.

"And I'm being little red riding hood, but I need to buy high knee socks" Poppy smiled.

"What about you?" They all asked.

"Well in my couple of minutes I've had to think, I might go as a nurse" I grinned.

"Ooh will you be taking care of anyone if you know what I mean?" Court asked wiggling her eyebrows as she parked up.

"I don't know" I shrugged grabbing my bag.

"Mr Harry Styles?" Poppy whispered in my ear and I could sense my face burning up.

I always forget that Poppy knows because I told her a week after the day me and Harry first ever slept together at their after party.

"Be quiet" I whispered back as I got out of the car and walked around it with Mollie to meet the other two before we walked off into the shopping centre.

"James is going Wils, I'm sure you'll take good care of him" Court carried on making me playfully squat her arm.

"Shut up Court! I'm surprised you're not making Zayn go as Christian Gray seeing as you're a 50 shades type of girl" I said trying to embarrass her back from what she had previously told me, which worked as her cheeks soon flushed a maroon colour.

"Now you shut up, you don't need to know what happens between me and Mr Malik in the bedroom thank you" She said smugly before we walked into the first fancy dress store.