~ 10 ~

It was almost the same picture as just a couple of hours ago - Hashirama sitting on a table with his legs around Madara, where Madara was wandering up and down Hashirama's upper body unstoppably - only in this case they were even hungrier to taste one another.

The kiss was deeper.
The touching was rougher.
The breath was heavier.
The moaning was louder.
The desire was higher.

(higher than snoopdogg lol I'm literally writing this scene and I'm getting turned on BAHAHAHA sorry i know i'm weird let me just continue lmfao)

- Mh!- d-don't bite so hard on them, they'll get swollen..
- I thought they were aching ~

And Madara put his strong and sharp jaw all around his right nipple.
Hashirama, with his whole body shaking out of pleasure, soon automatically slid his right hand roughly through Madara's long, dark black and heavy hair, got an even rougher grab on his head and with his whole might, squeezed him onto his soft spot tightly.

- I don't think we're even allowed to get this much pleasure ~

Said Madara while softly kissing Hashirama's chest and neck.

- I-I feel like my b-body.. is going to-
- Melt?

He only had to say this one word, and it was over for Hashirama to restrain himself for good.
He stopped the action, softly pulled Madara away to look directly into his eyes, stood up from the table, and got closer to Madara.

- Would you believe me if I said that I want to rip your extremely expensive black shirt and tie off of you just as much as I hate you?
- ....
- ....
- Would you believe me if I said that you just quoted my thoughts?
- God fucking damn you, okay?

Then he most passionately claimed Madara's wet and swollen lips.
The problem is that Hashirama got so turned on, he... did what he said..

Madara's $45. 000 was gone.

Well, the tie survived..

- Did you just-
- *pause*
-
-*realizing*
- O-okay look it's no bog de-
- OH MY GOD I AC- I actually did it- I- L-look, ohmygod I'm gonna b— wait no i can't buy you a new one-
- Hey hey hey sloooow doown
- I'm- I'm extremely sorr-

Madara wasn't strong enough to fight his desire..
Little did he care about the shirt at the moment.
He took Hashirama's words out of his mouth with his dominant French Kiss ~

- Ngh.. -

The pressure was good.
Both of them were calmed..
The temperature got on its way up as soon as Madara had grabbed Hashirama's sculptural face in both of his hands.
Hashirama himself too with both of his palms wandering aroung Madara's chest and neck up to his face was lost in a moment.
The fight for dominance began - Even though Madara had an upper hand, Hashirama was not just lightly touching or kissing, he was no pushover so it seemed.

- Okay then..

Said Madara under Hashirama's ear.

- You wanna take control? ~

He added while softly licking his earlobe with the top of his tongue.

- Very well then..

Hashirama soon felt how his stomach became one huge knot as soon as he felt Madara's fingers sliding through his belt into his loins.

- Th-that tickles - he said with his whole body trembling.
- My my, look at that.. I haven't even touched it, yet it's about to explode, tsk tsk ~
- D-don't be an a-assho-

He was trying so hard to manage to say this, but he was cut off when Madara had fully put his right hand in Hashirama's pants and squeezed it with all his might.

- G-hhh- g..od -
- Shhhhh.. Madara is enough, you don't have to praise me as your god ~

Hashirama had his head put into Madara's naked shoulders, his arms tangled around him tightly, his blood rushing through his veins..
His shaft rubbed up and down...
His tip pressed roughly.....
His face greatly reddened.......

- For heaven's sake just say it..

Madara stopped what he was doing and looked at Hashirama, who didn't understand what he really meant by that..

- Wh-what do you mean..

Madara spoke no word for a little while, then he softly chuckled and kneeled...

- W-wa-wai, what are you planning to-

Again, he was cut off.
Hashirama was cut off because of the amount of pleasure he felt as soon as Madara shoved his loaded and already dripping rod in his mouth, ...fully.

- N-NGHHHH S-St- hhh~~~~

Madara's powerful jaw strokes were taking it all out from Hashirama.
He was gentle, but rough at the same time.
He would look up to Hashirama in between to see his reddened, sweaty, full of pleasure face..

- Nhh- s-stop l-looking at me so- hhh, so-

Hearing him begging to stop looking at his face, Madara couldn't help himself but to chuckle out of the greatest pleasure he's ever felt, squeezed his nuts in his huge palm of right hand and pulled him in with a powerful stroke.
He loved the sound Hashirama made evry time Madara sucked on it from the tip to all the way back.

After a little more time, Madara gently gave it one last slide throughout his mouth and stood up.

Hashirama was long gone in his haze.

- Oops,

said Hashirama with a smirk

-I left something over here ~

Then he leaned towards Madara and licked the sticky liquid off of the corner of his lips.

- My bad for that, Uchiha-sama ~~