~ 5 ~

Madara automatically put his big, manly, beautiful and baby skinned hand on Hashirama's sharp jawline and pulled him closer, but it all happened in the blink of an eye - Hashirama went with the flow and let Madara take control over the kiss. But this time, it didn't last a second, it lasted way longer - or it seemed to be, because they were lost in time for sure. Madara's hand was still on Hashirama's jawline - he slowly broke the kiss and held Hashirama's face a bit further away, but they could still feel one another's heavy breaths.

- What the hell do you think you're doing.
- Says the one who's holding onto my face like some kid with an ice-cream.

Madara chuckled inside, not looking away from Hashirama's eyes and lips.

- ...Oh yeah?

He moved his body closer, so that he was now pressing against Hashirama, while Hashirama himself was pressing against a table with his lower half.

- You know I hate your kind of people, always "preaching the truth". You all are annoying.

He then let Hashirama's face go, but didn't back up a bit.

- But why the hell do not hate you the way i must've..

Hashirama swallowed the dry saliva.

- Why the hell..

Madara's perfume was also not helping Hashirama right now...

- Do I want to just...
- That's enough talking.

Hashirama knew what he was doing interrupting him... again..

- You just don't learn, do you..
- I said, that's enough talking. Because if you'll say one more word with that godly deep voice, breathing on my face so heavy, and most importantly, looking at me like that, I think I might just-

And finally, a kiss that wouldn't be able to be stopped - happened.
Madara himself couldn't take any more of this pressure. He kissed Hashirama again, but this time he immediately asked for an entrance. And once Hashirama opened his mouth, it was all clear that in the upcoming 30 minutes, they had to do it.