Chapter 2: Stepping into Maturity

We, Aera, Young-ah and me are now at Young-ah's house. It was our graduation day. After our graduation party, we all enjoyed with our classmates and got drunk. It was the last day of being students.

Being a student was such a thing, I realise it now when I already passed the stage. Doing everything without worry, being childish without reason, acting wasted during breaktime, hiding from teachers after breaking rules were regular activities for us. Even being bored during classes, worring over exams, planning on how to skipping result day seems so much enjoyable and memorable now. It's barely two hours since we gratuate and I'm already missing that life.

Only two hours after graduation feels like we have grown up too much. It feels like we can't do whatever we want anymore, we can't go crazy with friends anymore. Everything we have to do now is with responsibility. Everyone around us are looking at us with much hope in their life only to see us do something good with our life and we cannot break their hope.

When we were students, we used to say when will our student life end! But now I realised that's the dumbest wish we could ever made. People say student life is the best time of life and guess what, it's the very truth.

It's really strange that the moment you step out of your student life, everything around you changes all on a sudden.

When the student life comes to an end, there starts a new life. A life of duties and responsibilities. A life of caring for others. A life of dedicating to others. A life of maturity.

It's a life where people starts to depend on us, where they'll set hope on us, where they'll start to believe in us and we'll think hundred times to break their hopes and trust.

Being mature doesn't only mean you have the power to lead people around, you means you also have certain duties to perform. We are now stepping into that stage.

It is a totally new life for us to begin. We don't know where this life will take us to. We don't know if the journey will be smooth or harsh. What we can only do is to try to make it better and wish for a better.

But........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Never think your life similar to any k-drama.

***

(To be continued)