𝘒𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘵 𝘏𝘶𝘴𝘩 ☆ 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘓𝘦𝘷 | ✔️

Start from the beginning

"I miss you, Lev and I love you,"

Lev buries his face in his hands and lets out a small squeal.

"Idiot, say something, wait— ARE YOU CRYING?" Yaku jolts up to hear sniffles as his phone rings again.

'I-I love you too Morisuke! So much!' the Russian sobs as Yaku laughs, "Don't be such a crybaby, we'll see each other again soon, you'd hear it in person too,"

'Yes yes, I'm looking forward to that,'

After saying their goodbyes, Yaku shuts his laptop and tends to his phone.

It was Kuroo.

'Hey, do you wanna go drink tomorrow? You didn't even bother telling me you've arrived,'

Yaku lets out a small laugh, replying to his old friend before placing down his phone.

☆☆☆

"Nee nee, Yakkun, do you have a special someone?" Kuroo wiggles his eyebrows while receiving a light hit from Kenma

"Nee nee, Yakkun, do you have a special someone?" Kuroo wiggles his eyebrows while receiving a light hit from Kenma. "You invited him for a drink just to ask that?"

"Huh? Of course not, but I can't help it!"

Yaku feels the blood rush through his neck, ears then cheeks. 'That's right, Lev and I didn't talk about this, do I tell them?' Lev was shy about dating Yaku, because of the former seniority the two shared, but not about being gay. 

He'd dated a few guys before Yaku and he was pretty open with it. Yaku on the other hand was confident about his and Lev's relationship but he didn't see an appropriate moment to come out as Pansexual. 

Yaku bit his lip and glared at Kuroo. He couldn't revert the topic to him because he and Kenma were openly dating, they knew Taketora was dating Tanaka and Kai was getting married. Fukunaga was ace, which was also a dead-end for him. 

"So you do have a special someone?" Kuroo pokes as Yaku groans. 

"Why would it matter?"

"Oh come on, I'm curious~, plus, you and Lev are the only people who haven't at the very least informed us about relationship status,"

Yaku frowns, "Now don't go playing the 'Captain' card here, does it really matter?"

"It matters if the person is making our dear Yakkun happy,"  Kuroo hooks his arm on Yaku's shoulder. "Stop wiggling your brows like a pervert, it's gross,"

"Ah Yakkun, so harsh as always, you don't have to be shy about not having a girlfriend either y'know,"

Yaku was not embarrassed because of Lev, he was just nervous because what if Lev didn't want their relationship to be known to these people yet? It's been 8 months, and they were taking things light and breezy. He wanted to discuss this the way they did with Alisa and his parents.