↓ BGT Awards 2020 ↓

Hello Wattpad Citizen, Welcome to 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭. We believe that books also have as much talent as the authors themselves. It doesn't matter the number of reads or votes you have, we accept all people, be it a Wattpad Star, or a regular Wattpader.

𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐒 :
• Giving young and old writers the recognition they deserve.
• Helping spread awareness about the joy of writing books.

Account Spotlight 2020 :
MerakiWriters

Established
07 / 10 / 2020

Interview Questions 2020

Hi, please tell us a bit about yourself and how you came to know about Wattpad.

1. What inspired you to start writing?

2. What time of the day do you usually write, and why that time?

3. Do you have a favourite character that you have written? If so, who? And what makes them so special?

4. Who has been the biggest supporter of your writing?

5. What famous author do you wish would be your mentor?

6. As a writer, what would you choose as your mascot/avatar/spirit animal, and why?

7. Do you think someone could be a writer if they don't feel emotions strongly?

8. Name an underappreciated book that you love.

9. Are you working on anything at the present you would like to share with your readers about?

10. Finally, how do you celebrate when you finish your book?

BGT AWARDS 2020

Started | 10 October
Ended | - 10 November