3

The next day, Dara was still at Bom's house, though thankfully she had slipped into an uneasy sleep. Bom was pacing restlessly while thinking of ways to get her revenge when the phone rang.

'Oh shit. Oh no no no no no. I need to pick up quickly. I hope it won't wake up Dara.'

She looked at the screen. It was Chaerin.

"Hi Bom. I promised you, that I'd call you today."

Bom laughed nervously.

"O-oh, yes yes. I forgot. Sorry, but I can't go to the party... Um, my sister, Dara... Her boyfriend left her, so I need to take care of her."

There was a pause at the other end.

"Oh, I understand. But if you're curious, I thought about it, and I could actually go, but only, if you go too."

Bom was quiet for a while before an idea struck her.

"Chaerin, oh my god! I think, I know what I can do. We can take Dara with us!"

She could almost hear Chaerin rolling the suggestion around in her mind.

"Welllll, okay. Maybe that'll make her feel a little better after a breakup."

Bom grinned even though Chaerin couldn't see it.

"Yes, that's why I want to take her. You can take someone with you too, if you want."

"Okay..."

"So, now go and get ready for a party! I will be at your house at 6pm today. See you later, and get ready to meet my little sister."

"Yeah, bye."

Bom hung up and saw Dara blankly looking at her.

"Hey, my darling. How are you?"

"Where do you want to take me? I don't want to go anywhere."

Dara folded her hands tightly against her body.

Bom forced a bright smile on her face.

"Oh, I bet that it will make you feel better. Maybe you will forget about this motherfucker for a mome-"

Dara glanced at her sister resentfully.

"Shut up. I'm not going anywhere."

"Yes, you are. Now go and change, we have three hours left."

Dara sighed heavily. She didn't feel like going anywhere and the thought, that her sister wanted to take her to a party just weighed on her mind. However, she couldn't muster the energy to argue. She reluctantly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. After a quick shower, she walked into the kitchen to make herself breakfast.

Bom quickly came over and guided her to the table.

"Hey, what are you doing? Breakfast? Oh no no no. I'm making breakfast today."

 Dara didn't even get a chance to speak. She sat down, as Bom had told her, and waited for breakfast.

After a few minutes, Bom placed a plate of food in front of her.