5

It was Saturday already, with Dara was at Chaerin's house.

"Do you want anything to drink?"

Chaerin offered.

"Oh, is there any apple juice?"

"Yes, wait for me a moment."

She walked off for a moment.

Dara sighed.

'Ugh, I guess, I really shouldn't feel this way. I don't even know if she likes me. But... If I'm here right now, she probably likes me, right?'

"Here you go, your apple juice"

"Ah, thank you."

She accepted the beverage, their fingers touching briefly, causing a slight tingle to run up her spine. Chaerin smiled, leaning back a bit.

"So... You said you missed me. Well, to be honest, I kinda missed you too. And, um... You're right, we don't know each other well yet. So, do you want to know more about me?"

Sandara nodded lightly.

"Well, I'm twenty six years old, which you know already. Since this is really like the beginning, I want you to know that..."

She seemed uncertain with herself before pressing on.

"Um, but please, don't run away from me, when I say this. I hope you will not be disgusted..."

Dara furrowed her forehead in confusion. 

"What is it?"

"I'm into girls, I bet Bom didn't tell you this."

Dara opened her eyes widely.

'So, I have a tiny chance...'

"Oh, well she didn't."

Chaerin smiled hopefully.

"So...you're not disgusted?"

"No, of course I'm not! Why would I? Don't worry about this, trust me, you can tell me everything. I'm very tolerant."

She said hurriedly. She could see Chaerin visibly relax.

"Um, so, tell me something about you."

Dara took that leap.

"I'm into girls too."

'Ooh, why does she look so shocked? Haha, it's so funny to see her like that!'

"But Bom told me you had a boyfriend..."

"Well, actually I'm bisexual. And I HAD a boyfriend. He left me. He was with me only for money."

"Oh, so you're free now? You're single?"

'Huhu, why are you asking? Do you like me back?'

"Haha, yes, Miss Gorgeous."

"Mrs. Gorgeous?"

A sly smile curved Chaerin's face.

"Yes, because you're extremely gorgeous."

She winked at the younger woman, and they both shared a chuckle.

'Have I just exposed myself? Nice. Oh wait, did Chaerin just blush?

"Oh, you're blushing? Hahha!"

Chaerin touched both her cheeks.

"...NO!"

"Ahaha, so cute!"

'I want to hug you so bad, Miss Gorgeous. You can't even realize how much. Maybe I should just do it? Yolo.'

Dara hugged Chaerin lightly, not really knowing what reaction to expect from her.

As Chae returned the hug, Dara felt her heart beating faster and smiled.

xxx

Dara was lying lying in Chaerin's arms, half-asleep. She decided to pretend like she was sleeping and check Chae's reaction.

"Uh, you're so cute. Are you going to spend the night in my arms? Haha."

There was a brief silence before Chaerin sighed.

"We just got to know each other but I can't stop this feeling... Well, I know you're already sleeping but it's easier for me, to say it like that... I really like you Dara, and... Ah, nevermind."

She got up carefully and came back with a blanket and some pillows. When she set Sandara in a comfortable position, she kissed her on her forehead and turned the lights off.

"Goodnight, Dara."

Dara smiled widely, feeling her face turning red.

'Goodnight, Chaerin.'