2

Sandara woke up with a severe headache. She didn't feel like going to work today, being in constant noise, among so many people. She barely got out of bed and went to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and then went to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. She shuddered slightly at the piercing sound of the telephone ringing before picking it up.

"Hi, my darling! How is my little sister doing?"

Dara's headache made itself known again, and she massaged her forehead.

"Bommie, please don't scream. I feel pretty bad today..."

"Baby, what's happening?"

"Uh, unnie, I don't really know, I think I've caught a cold."

"Oh, I hope you're not going to work today?"

"I need to, unnie."

"Yah! You can't! You're sick, you should take time off."

Dara sighed again. She knew that Bom was right. She looked up at the clock and jumped in shock.

'Holy shit!'

"Bommie, I have to go, I'm sorry!"

"Yah, don't you dare go there! I'll be at your house in five minutes."

Dara hung up. Five minutes? She should be able to leave the house in time. She took some medicine and ran to her bedroom. She took a white, slightly too large T-shirt and black jeans from the closet. She had never changed up this quickly. She took her purse and all the things she needed and left the house.

At Dara's job.

"Oh, hi! I'm so sorry for being late again... boss. I promise to improve!"

She massaged her forehead. Again, this annoying pain. For once, she wasn't talking about Bom.

"It's okay baby."

Soobin rubbed her shoulders.

"Shh, be quiet! Do you want somebody to know?"

She snapped at the second half of her secret relationship.

"No. Let's go to the back room"

Dara just nodded and they went to the back room.

"Okay, tell me the truth. Are you sick? I can easily say that something's wrong."

"Um.. I think I just caught a cold, nothing important."

"Baby! You shouldn't have come here if you're sick. It's not good for your and our clients' health. You know that I would let you stay at home baby. I wouldn't be mad at you."

Dara bit her lip in consternation.

"I'm sorry...But I don't want to go home..."

"Don't be sorry. Are you sure you don't want to?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure."

Dara smiled at him and he hugged her.  Suddenly, they heard the sound of the door opening. Soobin went to check it, only to find Bom waiting impatiently.

"Where's my sister? Don't even try to lie to me, because I know she's here."

Soobin held up a hand.

"Sadly Dara didn't show up here today... I don't know where she is and she isn't answering my calls..."

Bom rolled her eyes.

"From some reason, I don't believe you. She must be here. If she's not at home, she must be here."

"But she's not-" 

                                                                            He wasn't able to finish.

"Shut up! She is sick! I'm worried about her. I called her this morning and told her to stay home, but she said she was going to work! She has to be here, I don't believe you. If you don't tell me where she is, I'll tell her you're cheating on her. Supposedly you love her, so I don't think you want her to know about it, you fucking piece of shit!"

Soobin was speechless, the cold hand of fear pressing down upon him.

'How the hell did she know I'm cheating?  I can't lose Sandara, she's too pretty. She'll definitely leave me and my friends are going to laugh at me, that a GIRL left me and not the other way around.'

Bom cackled at the dumfounded look on Soobin's face.

"And what now, huh? You're not that happy now."

"Shut up. She's in the backroom."

Meanwhile, Sandara's entire world was collapsing around her. Tears were running down her cheeks and her head throbbed even more. She had never felt so much anger and sadness at once, the stabs of betrayal and infidelity piercing her shattered heart. Only one thought ran trough her numb mind:

'How could he do this to me?'

She grabbed all her belongings and sped out of the restaurant without even looking at her sister, who tried to stop her. Neither did she spare a glance at the customers who were totally confused. Or at HIM.

She just ran, not knowing where or why, the anguish chasing behind her. Bom caught up with her and held her down, saving her from running straight into traffic and certain injury.

...

After some time, the sisters were home. Dara was sitting on the couch, tightly covered with a blanket, with a mug of coffee in her hand. And Bom was sitting right next to her, holding a box of tissues.

"Did... did he really cheat on me?"

 Bom nodded her head, not saying anything.

"But... I loved him so much... W-why?... Just why..."

Bom was silent, just tightly hugging her sister. There wasn't much to say. Soobin was just a bastard and she had known it from the start. But Dara couldn't understand it. She still couldn't understand it. Love had blinded her to truth, and she thought that he loved her too. She was wrong. Oh, she was so wrong.

Soobin was just a player, not looking for a long-time girlfriend. How could Bom get her sister to truly understand what was in front of her, to get her accept it? 

What Bom knew was this: she needed to take revenge on him.

'Oh, Soobin, you will pay for your sins, soon.'