Chapter 26

A while later the door knocked again and the social worker walked in with Anne behind her. Harry was too busy playing with Louis to notice his mum. Anne sat next to the bed quietly, not wanting to disturb the boys. She was happy just looking at her boy. "How is he?" She asked. "He is doing well at the moment. He won't have any test ran on him until after tomorrow." Troy said. Anne nodded and smiled. She looked back at Harry. Harry looked up, looking around for a toy when he noticed his mum. "Mummy!" He squealed. "Lou, me mummy here!" Louis looked up too and smiled widely. "Hi, Anne!" He said. Then the two boys invited Anne to play with them.

Jay smiled as they watched Harry and snapped some photos. The social worker spoke with Troy. The nurse soon came to check on harry. She gave Harry some medicine to help clear him out. Harry and Louis continued playing until Harry began to squirm in his place and began picking up the toys and everything from the bed. Louis immediately understood what was going to happen. He jumped off of the bed and helped him put everything away and in order. Then he went to Jay's side "Me thinks Hazzie needs poopy" He whispered in Jay's ear. Jay nodded and went to Harry's side. Louis sat next to her watching and waiting to see if he could be of help.

Anne went over. "Shhh its ok, hazzie. just let it out" anne said as she grabbed a bowl not sure if harry was going to be sick. Harry whined, still squirming and softly pushed away the bowl, knowing what his body wanted. Anne put the bowl away, not knowing what to do. "It's ok, Anne. This is not because of his illness. He is not going to vomit" Jay said. Anne nodded. "How can I help, then?" She asked. "Maybe you can rub Harry's tummy if he wants, he was given special medicine to help him go so he can be cleared out for his colonoscopy" Jay said.

"Hazzie do you want mummy to give tummy rubs" Annne asked. The boy nodded and held his arms out for a cuddle. Anne stood up and cuddled Harry, not picking him up from the bed in case his nappy leakes on her. She rubbed his tummy and the boy soon exploded. "Shhh it's ok hazzie it's just the medicine working" Anne soothed. The social worker smiled at Anne but didn't make it obvious to Harry. Harry cuddled closer against Anne, hiding her face in her as he cried. He felt embarrassed of being pooping in front of them. "Shhh it's ok baby boy" Anne soothed him and rubbed his back.

"Shall we go and get you some lunch?" Troy said to Louis. "We can come back here after" Troy said. Louis wanted to stay and help. But, then he saw Harry getting stressed, so he decided to go with Troy. They went out of the room, looking for food. They went to the canteen and looked at what they had. "Yummy cheese and milk. Please, daddy" Louis asked pointing at a cheese sandwich. Troy nodded and asked for two sandwiches, a cup of coffee and a cup of milk. "Thank you daddy" louis said as they sat at a table and ate their lunch. They finished eating and waited patiently for Jay to call them back into the room.

"Can we get hazzie something from shop" Louis asked. "I don't see why not lets go and have a look" troy said. Louis nodded and stood up from his chair. Troy did the same and Louis started walking, holding Troy's hand, letting Troy guide him since Louis didn't know the hospital at all. They soon arrived at the gift shop and looked around. Louis picked a card and continued walking around the shop, looking for something else to pick for Harry. Louis found a colouring book. 'This daddy?' louis asked.

"Yes Lou, good idea. shall we see if they have crayons or pencils to colour it in?" troy said. Louis looked around and found an art set like his. "Daddy, lookie!" He said pointing at it and jumping excitedly. "Can we get it? Me want Hazzie match me!" Louis asked, still jumping in his place "I don't see why not" Troy said and picked the book and art set. "Anything else you want for Harry to have?" Troy asked. Louis had a look and shook his head as they queued up to pay.

Soon Harry's bout stopped and between Jay and Anne got him and the bed cleaned and ready again. Anne cuddled harry and they made sure the boy was ready before calling Troy back to the room. He thankfully was. So, they called him.

Once they paid Troy looked at his phone and saw a miss call from his wife and a message to say come back up when they are ready. "Time to go back with Harry" Troy said. Louis held his dad's hand. And with his free hand, he held the gift bag with the stuff for Harry. Once at the room, Troy opened the door and went in with Louis. "We are back" He said. "We has presents for Hazzie" Louis said, handing the bag to Harry.

"Thank you Troy and Loulou" Harry smiled as he looked in the bag and smiled as he brought out a colouring book and the art set. Anne smiled at Troy and thanked him. "Loulou, colour with me" Harry asked. Louis smiled and nodded "Sure, Hazzie" he said happily. He sat next to Harry and waited for him to choose what page to color together. Jay and Anne watched them, smiling at them.

"Thanks, you have both done an amazing job. and when I eventually get harry back, we would very much like to keep in touch" anne smiled. "Would that be allowed?" anne then asked the social worker. "Yes" the social worker said. Anne nodded and smiled at the social worker "Thanks".

Louis and Harry found a page they agreed on and started colouring it together. They had a good day together. Harry had a few more nappy changes that day. Soon it was time for everyone to leave. Harry hugged everyone, giving his mum extra hugs for gemgem and his grandparents.