Chapter 20

Thank you everyone for reading this story and your votes and comments.  This has been written by belen2805 and myself on Google docs.

"I was thinking. What if we surprise Harry with a meeting with his family tomorrow?" Troy asks Jay. "As you are the one who has contact with the social worker, would you do the arrangements for it to happen?" He asks seeing as he already made his own deals with his work in advance after coming up with the idea and really wanting to be present during the reunion and know Harry's family. Jay looks at him and happily nods, quickly searching for her phone to make the corresponding calls to the social worker confirming it was in ealing distance for them so Harry wouldn't have to get in the car.

Jay and Troy join the older girls in the living room after the call is made, as the girls are yet to go to bed. After a while of silently watching tv, Fizzy and Lottie go to bed and their parents stay in the living room for a bit more. Finally, reaching midnight, the whole family is in bed asleep. Waiting for whatever the following day brings for them. The night was peaceful in Jay and Troy's household.

Meanwhile, Anne was so excited that she couldn't sleep. She had finally had a phone call to say they were doing the visit in a hall. She couldn't wait to see her baby boy again hoping he was better. She hasn't told Gemma where they were going the next day. She knew she couldn't be left alone with the boy but that didn't matter to her. She eventually fell asleep around 4 in the morning.

The next morning Jay was up around half 8 to sort everything out. It had been arranged that Carly, Jay's mum, was coming at 9:30 to take the girls shopping. Jay and Troy would then make their way to the hall and she would have a quick chat with the social worker before Anne and Gemma arrived.

Once they were in the hall waiting, The social worker was informed by Jay that, besides experiencing some episodes of tiredness, Harry was all much better and he even went to school for half a day which went well. While the social worker and Jay talked, Troy took care of the two boys and played with them.

A moment later, Harry got distracted and got a sight of his mum and sister. So, he took a run towards the two women he loves with all his heart, squealing loudly on his way to them. Gemma screamed as ahead saw her brother all excited and hugged him excitedly. Anne then hugged her precious son. "Mummy!" Harry squealed as he hugged her. Louis ran over to then too.

Jay looked around hearing all the commotion and walked towards the reunited family, hoping nothing goes wrong and they could spend a long time together. "He has been really well. Besides experiencing just a little tiredness, he has been all right." Jay informs Anne as she earlier did with the social worker. Anne smiles as she continues hugging her little boy. Harry then leaves her mum's arms and pulls Gemma to get her to play with him and Louis, leaving the adults for them to talk.

"Has he had any illness at all since I last saw you all?" Anne asked. "A small tummy bug and was in hospital for one night last week. But since, he has been fine" Jay informed her. "Good, good. Thank you for taking care of him" Anne says. "Don't worry. It's just not fair you aren't allowed to take care of him yourself. But we are going to do everything to help you"

Troy took his chance to talk to Anne while they all kept an eye on the kids. "Troy, by the way, Louis dad" he finally introduces himself. "Hey Troy, I'm Anne Harry's mum and this is Gemma Harry's sister, thank you for taking care of my boy" Anne said, shaking his hand.. "Nice to meet you" Troy said, shaking her hand back.

Gemma and the boys continued to play, seeming to be all fine and happy together. The social worker standing there looking and taking notes of everything. Soon it was time to go back home. They said their goodbyes and each family took their own ways back home, happy that everything went well. Troy and Jay being more and more convinced that the allegations against Anne were completely wrong. But, obviously, they need to find all the ways to prove it.

Once home Harry was happy but he was exhausted and fell asleep. "We will get to the bottom of it" Troy told his wife as Louis played and Harry slept. "I'm sure we will. We just need to work hard for it" Jay said, watching the boys. Then she went to spend some time with her girls, leaving Troy to watch the boys. Troy sat down on the floor, playing with Louis.

Harry slept for an hour or so, and woke up feeling thirsty. So, he went to look for someone to give him some water, not seeing that Troy was with him and Louis. "Thirsty... Water, please, Jay Jay" He said, still sleepy. Jay filled up a plastic cup with water and gave it to the boy who had some drink from it before thanking Jay. She smiled knowing the boy had been brought up right with the amount of manners. Harry then went to the toilet.

Harry went to the toilet and did his business. Then he went back down to look for Louis, feeling more awake now and wanting to play with him. "Lou, play please?" He asks cutely, waiting for his answer. Louis smiled and got up and went with Harry. They decided to do some colouring together.

Harry helped Louis hold the box of crayons while Louis held the books. They brought them to the living room and began colouring, letting their imagination flow and not caring about using the real colours of what they were colouring. Harry looked up and dimple smiled at Louis, enjoying their time together.

They both enjoyed colouring and each other's company. Soon it was dinner time and they all ate together and had a good evening. Jay and Troy put the boys to sleep and then enjoyed their evening. The girls were enjoying a sleepover at their grandma's. Troy and Jay enjoyed some alone time together that evening. They just ended up cuddled in front of the TV.

...........................................................................................................................

Back at home, Gemma and Anne had dinner with her parents and Gemma was excitedly telling them about her day with her younger brother. Gemma's grandparents were happy for her. They wished everything gets solved soon so that their little grandchild could be back home and with his family. They surely miss him a lot. "Hopefully he would be back soon. We need to keep fighting for him" Alana said. Gemma nodded and stood up after dinner to help with the dish washing.

Anne just wanted her son back. She was so happy she saw him this morning but was sad that he couldn't be back with her. She was glad he was healthy again but didn't understand why they thought she had hurt him. Gemma walked back out of the kitchen and sat next to her mum. "He's gonna be with us soon, mum. Don't you worry. I'm sure Louis' parents will help us have him back with us as the family we are" She said and hugged Anne, trying to comfort her mum. Anne tried not to break down in front of her daughter and managed to hold it together for now.

Later that night once Gemma was in bed that was when Anne broke down and burst into tears. Alana her mum cuddled and comforted her daughter. "It's ok babygirl, I know. I understand how you feel. He will come back soon. You'll see" Alana said, kissing her daughter's forehead as she cuddled her. Anne snuggled into her mum's touch and just let out all her emotion.

Alana let her daughter let out her emotions until she ended falling asleep. She tucked her in bed and stayed with her just in case a meltdown happens again. She wanted to make sure her daughter was alright. Her husband had also stayed and they went to sleep in what would end up being Harry's room when he come's home.

"This needs to end soon, Dave. I can't handle this anymore. This family isn't what it used to be anymore. I want my happy family back again" Alana said, feeling overwhelmed by everything. Dave cuddled her in bed feeling the same way and trying to think of a solution. "I know, we will get there. But, one good thing is, Des is out of Anne's life for good after all these years of threatening to leave him.' Dave said. "Yeah, you have a point there. At least one problem out of the way. I just want the kids and Anne back together. Look at this place? I want Harry to enjoy it" Alana said looking around the room.

Jay and Troy went up to bed. Jay checked on the boys before retreating to their bed. She checked on Harry's pad as, even though he wore underwear during the day, they put him in a nappy at night just for precaution. The nappy was clean and Jay went to her bed finally having the time to rest for the day. It was a peaceful night in both households.