3

NICKI POV

"Aaron" I came running up to him as I sobbed.
He opened his arms instantly and held me tight, I belonged in his arms.

"hey, what's wrong baby?" He asked wiping my tears away and kneeling down to my size. I looked up at him his face generally caring, kind, concerned. I took a deep breath in then began to speak
"I..."
"It's okay Nic, you can tell me" he grins rubbing my arms gently,
"It's only me"

"im pregnant" I cried.
He stopped and looked at me not responding. I began to cry harder. slowly a smile crept onto his face
"really?"
"Wow that's amazing!" He said lifting me up and spinning me around.
"Stop stop, put me down Aaron" I giggled.
"So your not mad?" I asked him.
"No why would I be, I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world and soon I'll have the cutest baby in the world too" he laughed kissing my forehead.
"I love you and this baby more than anything" he said kissing my stomach. 
"I love you too" I said hugging his head.

Things went on as usual until I made a decision that would haunt me all my life.

Aaron and I sat on the grass arms linked looking up at the sky. "Aaron?" I asked him nervously. "What is it beautiful?"  He replied kissing my hand then kissing my baby bump. "What do you think about aborting the baby?"  I asked him.
Arron quickly sat up

"Onika can me talk about this first? I know that it's hard but I'm I really am willing to put the work in to raise a baby." he said kissing my forehead. I suddenly realized what I had done.

. "Nika don't cry, its okay" he said wiping my tears. "Dont tell me it's okay...it's not okay" I began

"because I already aborted the baby this morning" I whispered. "What!?" He said his eyes watering "how could you?" . "and without telling me?"  He continued.

"WELL IM SIXTEEN I CANT LOOK AFTER A BABY AT THAT AGE, I HAVE SCHOOL AND A LIFE AHEAD OF ME" I yelled tears flowing. "AND I DONT HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING I DO!".

" You're so selfish, when its to do with our baby, I think I have a right to know" he said  his voice angry as tears rolled down his face.

"Our baby?" I yelled
"you weren't the one fucking carrying that thing" I shouted.
"That thing?"  He began

"That was our baby, not 'a thing"

"I'm going" he yelled angrily storming off.
"You'll come crawling back, you always do" I screamed at him as he left.

"No Onika this is too much for me, I'm not coming back" he said leaving.

I never saw Aaron again after that. Until now, he said he would alway be there for me, but he wasn't.
That where I got the idea for Young Forever from. I never really got time to grieve over our relationship though because I met Safaree, and he changed all that, when I was heartbroken over finding out Aaron had kids he cheered me up. But now I'm seeing him again and feeling the sting of what happened 16 years ago.

Aaron Pov

I got up and walked to the front of my house door when I heard gabby gasp exaggeratedly. "

"Dad, Hope is outside" she said worriedly. We walked outside and saw nic crouched down in front of her
"my baby" she said sadly.

"Hope, baby, wake up" she shook her gently and Hopes eyes slowly fluttered open revealing her greenish brownish eyes.

"What!?" She scowled slightly after seeing it was Nicki in front of her.
"Can we talk?". She nodded reluctantly before her and Nicki walked over to the bench across the street.

NICKI POV

"Have you really been out here all night?" I asked her worried.
"Yeah" she nodded
"I guess I should've waiting until after the hearing to tell my foster mom to suck it" she sighed.
"Is it really that bad?" I asked anxiously.

No, it's worse," .
Hope sighs

"But uh, hey thanks for coming to the hearing" she began "that was nice, until it all went perfectly wrong" she said.

"I am so sorry you had to go through any of this" I said guiltily. "Its not your fault" Hope replied

"yeah it is" I interrupted. "I should've been there for you and now I know that nobody else was I-"
"No Nicki" she smiled weakly "you don't realise, you were there, through you as a person and your music when everything else in my life kept changing I could count on you, every day,". Tears welled up in both of our eyes and Hope rested her head on my shoulder.

HOPE POV
Later that evening

Nicki had gone somewhere with Gabby and Aaron so I'm by myself for a little while.

I sat down on the swings at the nearest park swinging as high as I could, I used to believe that if you swing High enough you could be free like the birds.

I closed my eyes until I heard swinging next to me, my eyes opened immediately and I relaxed again when I saw it was just Nicki.

"I used to come here all the time to think when I was your age too" she smiled slightly.

"Do you miss living in Queens?" I ask gently.
"Of course I do, it's my home" she whispers smiling sadly.

"Will you?"

"Yeah I will" I sigh
But it's time to move on

. I nodded. "Come on, let's go home" she smiled and I followed behind her.

We drove in the car for about half an hour before we got to the mansion I saw yesterday when I visited Nicki.

It was raining heavily outside so Nicki after pressing the button to open the gates quickly put the security code into her house making the door unlock.

"Well this is home" she smiled dumping her bag onto the table in her foyer.

I started noticing more things about the house as she led me into what I think was the kitchen. "SURPRISE," two people jumped up, I soon realized it was Aaron and Gabby grinning goofily and wearing the dumbest party hats I've ever seen.

"Thanks, no one has really ever remembered my birthday" I laugh giving off a face eating grin as Aaron fixed a party hat onto my head and handed me a present "thanks" I smiled.

"So I guess we are sisters" I said to Gabby putting my arm around her "I guess so" she grinned back.

"Safaree" Nicki squealed going over to him and kissing him. I slowly walked over to them both

"hey, happy birthday" he smiled handing me a present "thank you" I smiled.

"And hey congratulations on the engagement, its great how you two are getting married" I grinned.

"Wow you two are getting married?" "That's great congratulations" Aaron said shaking hands with SB.

"Hey come and blow put your candles" Nicki said with her arm around Gabby.

I stood at the front and everyone stood around me as I blew out all the candles, except for one.

"Hey blow out the last one, or your wish won't come true" gabby smiled kindly.

I looked around me. All these people here, celebrating with me for me this birthday I couldn't help but smile at how happy my heart felt.

"I think it already has" I said blowing out the final one.