20| A little Cute

Start from the beginning

"Ah, thank you. Every item that you choose for us is popular with the girls, it's very Impressive." Kyoya says with his business smile.

"That's good to hear." The brunette said, giving a gentle smile in return.

"Are you a dealer?" Haruhi asked. Curious as she left Kasugazaki to look and take in the new tea sets from the male.

"I'm just a regular student. I'm wearing a uniform, see?" He said while still giving his gentle smile, as he carefully handed the box where the tea sets were.

"Haruhi-kun, you're so funny," The three looked at Kasugazaki, "Still I can't blame you. He doesn't look like the heir to a first-class corporation, after all." She said, saying it like she's mocking him.

"Heir?" Haruhi asked what I was thinking in the same time.

Kyoya opened his black notebook and starts to read what's in it, "His family business, Suzushima Trading. Is a company whose business centers around the importing of tablewares. Currently it has the top market share in the country." Kyoya paused as he closed his notebook.

"Oh yeah..?" Haruhi said as she looked down at the box then to the male.

I looked towards Kasugazaki again, seeing her looked guilty about what she probably said earlier.

"So whenever anything exceptional comes in, we've asked him to send it our way. That's because we trust your eye for these things, Suzushima-kun" Kyoya finished, snapping the brunette from staring at Kasugazaki.

"O-Oh, no, my eyes still has a long way to go." He humbly said as he turned to Kyoya.

I then start to turn back to the table in front of me and was going to say something to Honey and Mori-senpai, but I felt a cloth pressed in my left cheek, making me stop myself before even going to speak.

I slowly glanced up to see Mori-senpai was the one who made the cloth made contact in my left cheek. He rubbed the cloth gently on my cheek, before pulling it back with a small visible smile plastered in his mouth as his dark ebony irieses stared straight to mine.

I blinked a few times, before finally raising a brow at him and asking a queation,

"W-What was that for?" I asked, stuttering the first word of my question. Hoping that he would response to me, because he has been quiet for a while.

"You.. had a crumb.." He said, his deep but soothing voice made it sound like a whiper, while he pointed at one of his cheeks mirroring what I had earlier in my cheek.

I blinked again. Surprised that he actually responded.

I felt my hand unknowingly reach up to my left cheek, feeling it heating up. "O-Oh.. T-Thank you, Mor-senpai." I said that, but my hand was somehow stuck on my left cheek like a glue was in there, feeling that my face will be even more redder, because of how embarrassed I will become, if I try to pull it away from it. But I did managed to see that Mori-senpa nodded at me in response.

But I quickly forgot that thought after I saw that Honey-senpai was gone from his seat that was once in front of mine, so I searched my eyes around to spot him on Haruhi's back.

My overprotective-brother-mometer quickly washed my embarrassed state away, as I quickly went to pry the tiny senior off of her and was going to give him the ride instead, but I heard Mori-senpai's voice pop from behind me which startled me a little.

"I'll take him.." He said from behind me and I did as he told, giving him Honey-senpai. Honey-senpai happily sat on Mori-senpai's shoulders like a that of a real child.

"Thanks nii-chan." She said as she twists her head to the side a bit, to relax her muscles a bit. I quickly, but gently took the box of tableware from her hands. Making her look up at me with a slight pout and a look that said, 'I can handle it nii-chan' but I just gave her a smile in return while saying, "It's fine sis, rest your body a bit, you've been dancing nonstop for an hour after all. You deserve a break." I said.

She gave me a sigh of defeat and gave back another smile, "Fine~" She said as she sat down to the chair that Kasugazaki sat on earlier.

My attention was now brought back to what the others was talking about, when I heard Kyoya dropping some information of the male that delivered the tableware that was now in my hands.

"Suzushima Toru: Outstanding grades, fair social status, ordinary looks, with reliability as a strong point. If I had to fault him with anything..." He paused, the twins suddenly sliding beside Kyoya.

"Not much presence." Kaoru said with hi hand raised like his answering the teachers question. "He's faint hearted," Hikaru says after his twin with his hand also raised.

"In other words, he's plain. That's it." Kyoya finished as he closed his book.

I sweat dropped at what they said, with a twitching smile and a look that says, "Wow" in a sarcastic way.

They're relly merciless towards other boys I thought to myself.

"Toru-kun is a good boy, right?" Honey-senpai asked with a little droopy cute sad face. "Yeah.." Mori-senpai said.

"You guys say his plain, but I think he's a little cute." I blurted out, not knowing that I said it out loud, I only realized it when I felt all their stares at me with wide eyes, even Mori-senpai, well except Haruhi.

"W-Wait did I said that out loud?" I asked my own eyes widening at myself realization.

"Y-You--" I looked towards Tamaki as his hands shake while he points at me.

"Did you have a Crush on Suzushima-kun?! My Son had a crush at first sight!?" He exclaimed annoyingly.

I saw that Kyoya, the twins and the seniors go back and composed their selves, but still stared at me. Curious to know what my answer would be.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked Tamaki, slowly getting annoyed.

He points at me once again with dramatic tears in his eyes, "Do not dare talk like that to you Dear Daddy!" He said. I looked at him annoyed with a mixture of disgust, feeling my eyes twitch.

"Wanna say that again?" I asked raising a brow as one of my eyes continued to twitch. Tamaki flinched away, looking like he starts to regret what he had said to me.

I slowly stepped towards him. He looked up at me when he clumsily stumbled backwards, his skin paler than a white sheet. His hair was probably at its end.

"Come on~ you said something right?" I said smiling coldly at Tamaki, he screeched and try to run away, but I grabbed him by his collar, almost making him choke as I still smiled.

He gulped and smiled at me nervously.

"W-Wait a m-minute— l-let's talk about this (M/N)..!" He said as he start to sweat.

"Sure~ Let's talk outside." I said giving him the glared eyed smile.

I don't usually like strong storms, but if that storm gave me a day off from schoolwork then I don't mind one Bit! *laughs like a maniac, from happiness of a break to make this chapter."

WC: 1892

But I hope that this storm would go away soon, I'm not good with cold weathers.. Hope to see you wonderful people on my going to be next update!!! Always stay safe and keep warm if the weather's also cold in your place~! 💋

~Aiko