Information;

I'm sick of everyone thinking Escanor's overrated, especially seeing as, really, he's extremely underrated. I can barely find content based around him anywhere.

There are two of these exact books, this one and the one on my other account, they will have the same content for the most part. Having said that, onto the real introduction.

- I will take on almost any requests. If it is something I am genuinely uncomfortable with, I will add it below this so people know not to request it in the future.
Smut/Lemon.

- X multiple characters are okay, straight ships are okay, gay ships are okay, x OCs are okay if you give me information beforehand (obviously), x readers are okay as long as you state how you want me to portray the reader first. A oneshot with only Escanor is recommended!!! My only rule is that it includes Escanor. (If it does not include Escanor, you can still request, because I may make another sds oneshot book.)

- If you see any mistakes, or anything at all you'd like me to change, grammatically or story wise, you can comment and I will most likely edit said part. But of course, if it's to do with the story, such as a character being portrayed incorrectly, the person whom originally requested the story has the authority to override what you have said.

- I'll be posting whenever I get a request and, unless requested otherwise, I will tag whoever requested the oneshot at the bottom of the page.

-Add what perspective(s) you want in your request, just to make things easier.

- As stated, I'm open to doing almost anything, so I will have emojis as warnings on each chapter, use these in your requests:
• 💖 Fluff
• 💔 Angst
• ❤️ Fluff that has an established relationship.
• 🧡 Escanor only
• ❣️ Hurt/Comfort
• 💚 Night Form Escanor
• 💛 Day Form Escanor
• 💞 Alternate Universe
• 💙 Both Forms of Escanor portrayed.
(Tell me if you can think of any more I need to put here.) (Also, I will put multiple emojis if necessary.)

- No art is mine unless specifically stated so.

Thanks!!