Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals

Start from the beginning

   I said, " So, how did you meet Kat?"

  He said, " We met her 500 years after we turned. She was a beautiful, entrancing woman. She had fell in love with Elijah. Father had told me to kill her because she wasn't good enough for Elijah. I did kill her, but what we didn't realize was that she had Vampire blood in her system. Specifically, Elijah's blood in her system, he had fed her his blood ever since he first fell in love with her. He wanted her safe. Eventually, father seen that she was indeed good enough for his son. Elijah  and her have been together ever since."

     I said, " What about Marcel, and Davina?"

   He said, " I met Marcel 200 years ago. He was a slave, and I rescued him. I saw myself in him, and I gave him a name. He is family. Davina we met a couple years ago, but she has known Marcel longer. Marcel had rescued her from these crazy witches, who wanted to sacrifice her in a ritual. Eventually, we found out that carrying a lot of power, almost killed her. So we had to finish the ritual, and she was resurrected."

I said, " So, Who are the Originals?"

He said, " My family is the Originals. Father, Rebekah, Kol, and Elijah are the Original Vampires."

I said, " What are you?"

He said, " I am the Original Hybrid. Half Wolf, Half Vampire. When I killed my first human, I activated my curse. That's how the Werewolf curse works, you have to take a human life to activate it."

I said, " So, if your family is a thousand years old, how is Freya and your mother alive?"

He said, " They did a spell, that they are immortal like us. But they still have their powers, they don't need blood to survive. It was an immortality spell."

I said, " So, Is Davina a witch?"

He said, " Yes, she is, love."

I said, " Wow."

He said, " I will leave you alone to think. Rebekah brought you clothes, while you were asleep."

I nodded, and he left the room. After ten minutes, I got up, and picked up the clothes. I went to the bathroom. I got a shower, then put on the clothes. It was a pink sun dress, and pink heels. I then went out of the room, I recognized where I was now. I was in Klaus's wing of the Compound. I remember this hallway, when I came here for that party.

I went downstairs to the courtyard. Kat was walking in the house, and said, " Care, how are you feeling?"

I walked down the rest of the stairs and said, " I'm fine, hungry, but fine."

She said, " Come on. I will show you the kitchen."

I nodded, and she walked down a hallway. She pointed out the study, the library, the dining room, and then we walked into the kitchen. She gave me a sandwich, and I sat down and ate.

She said, " So, Klaus told you everything?"

I said, " Yeah."

She said, " You're feeling alright, with everything? I mean if I were you I would've freaked out."

I said, " I mean I'm a little confused and freaked out."

She said, " Well, for one, I did want to tell you at the beginning of our friendship. I just seen how full of light you were, and didn't want to jeopardize our friendship."

I said, " It's fine, Kat. I'm serious."

She smiled, and I finished eating my sandwich. Davina, Freya, and Rebekah walked inside the kitchen. They all hugged me, and Freya said, " Caroline, we are glad you are alright."

I smiled and nodded. Rebekah said, " So, what are you doing today, care?"

I said, " I don't know. I just want to relax. So I will probably go back to my apartment, and relax."

Kat said, " Did you want company?"

I said, " I'm fine, Kat."

They nodded, and I went out of the kitchen. I went to the courtyard, and was heading out the door. When someone called my name, " Caroline."

I tuned around, and there stood Kol. I said, " Hey, Kol."

He said, "Where are you going?"

I said, " Im going to my place, why?"

He said, " Let me walk you."

I said, " I can get there myself, Kol."

He said, " Come on. I insist."

I sighed, and nodded. He walked over to me, and held his arm out. I rolled my eyes, and put my arm in the crook of his elbow. We walked out onto the street and towards my apartment.

He said, " So, Caroline how are you?"

I said, " I'm fine, Kol. What did you actually want to talk about?"

He said, " Fine, you caught me. I wanted to ask you, why Davina isn't going for me? My sisters, and Katerina won't answer me."

I sighed, and said, " I may not know Davina all to well. But I'm sure if you keep trying she would go for you. You are warming up to her, slowly. Just make some grand gestures. Give her flowers, or anything she likes. Anyway, this is my place."

He said, " Thank you, for the advice. Goodbye, Caroline."

I nodded, and he went down the street. I went upstairs and into my apartment. I walked in, and sat down in the couch. I started to read a book. I then made some dinner, and ate. I then changed into my pjs, and went to sleep. With everything that I learned today, I was tired.