♡ 01 ♡

before any questions are asked, no i'm not a psychic, i'm not new to pk academy and i'm not special in any sort of way. i'm the type of person you would see in a commercial for back to school where the editing and music is cheesy and the kids are jumping or doing some weird action in slow motion in god awful outfits.

so what i do not understand is how i got a certain pink haired, moody psychic's attention. i guess the universe realized i was too lame so they were like "hey we're going to throw a literal psychic at you who refuses to admit his feelings and has weird antennas. have fun!"

thanks universe for scaring the living shit out of me and making me consider i was going crazy, but it was worth it. i guess.

two years ago:

*poke*

*poke*

*po-

"can i help you?" i lazily looked up at the person who woke me up from my peaceful nap on my hardwood desk.

"class ended two hours ago and i was told to wake you up. how do you even sleep that long we're at school?" the boy asked while i was still in a haze of sleep. i didn't bother to look at his face at the time, but i didn't realize i slept that long.

i slammed my face into the sleeves on my arms and let out an obnoxious groan.

"UGGHAGAHGSHSGSHJBD" would be the right way to describe it.

"sleep or something when you're home, i don't wanna keep having to wake your lazy ass up everyday." he stated while rolling his eyes.

"well excuse me mister 'i probably get perfect sleep and i have a weird hair color and green glasses and weird things sticking out of my head making me look like an alien' that i stayed up all night looking at houses in different countries i could never afford." i stated, glaring daggers at the pink haired boy and grabbing my things to leave.

"now good day my alien friend." i turned around, walking out the door and pulling out my phone.

"we're not friends." he simply stated while giving a disgusted look, still standing in the same position he woke me up from.

"didn't deny the alien part!" i yelled from outside the classroom as i was walking away, while texting my best friend about my strange encounter.

street fighter

hey girl 😩 i cannot begin to describe my day.

i got woken up two hours after school by a pink haired dude with antennas in his hair

and pretty sure something's up with that guy,

plus i started my time of the month this morning

and oh lord did she come painfully today.

first of all i am a male, second of all um where

are you now?

walking out of school and really craving ice cream.

come over i have (favorite flavor)

HELL YEAH OMW

________________________________________________________________________________