♡ 09 ♡

"tell me my fortune!"

"psh, no way that's real!"

"you're so cool aiura!"

the excitment of the class boomed through the small room. a new girl showed up and claimed to be a fortune teller.

everyone was lined up.

"so why did you come to this school?" a girl asked.

the tanned blonde looked around at the surrounding classmates and spoke.

"my soulmate's here. his initals are s.k. and is in this class!" she stated.

this caught my attention.

'kaidou? kusuo? maybe he'll lighten up more if he gets some-'

my thoughts were interupted by the door being closed. i looked around the room and spotted an empty seat- kusuo's.

since it was lunch, i decided to get up and buy a drink from a nearby vending machine.

"(drink)... (drink)... (dri-) got it" i mumbled to myself, quickly pressing the correct button and awaiting it to come out.

"you!" a feminine voice shouted.

i slightly jumped and turned around to be faced with none other than the new girl.

"me?" i asked, slightly intimidated.

"that necklace is so cute! and your nails, adorable. you have a great bod too!" she complimented, grabbing onto my hands.

i stared dumbfounded.

"u-uh thank you? you're really pretty." i awkwardly told her, looking in another direction.

"your aura is totally beautiful too! it's (color) and it's so pretty. come, i'll read a fortune for you" she grabbed onto my arm and proceeded to drag me through the halls to a more secluded area.

"n-no it's really ok!" i tried declining, but she kept walking.

'my drink :('

i frowned, at least hoping whoever uses the vending machine next gets good use out of my drink.

the cute girl sat me down under a tree. it was still cold out, but she was set on the place.

"how does this work?" i asked.

"i'll do the work, you just sit there and look pretty"

'that's what he said'

i sat there for a moment as aiura did some motions twords her crystal ball. a few moments later she proceeded to throw a rock at the tree and do a bunch of random motions.

😀

"you're about to discover something about your feelings you didn't know before. oh! and someone from your past is coming very very soon." she proudly told me.

"oh? that's fun. thank you for that." i awkwardly sat there, not taking her words to mind.

"of course! we're friends now, so i'll totally be here when that stuff happens." she grabbed onto my hands once again and smiled.

i smiled back and chuckled a bit before we both headed back to class.

walking in the halls, we went our seperate ways for a bit since i desperately wanted my (drink) back.

walking back to the familiar machine, i bent down to reach for the place that the drinks would go to, but there was nothing there.

i groaned as i repeatedly slammed my head into the solid object.