♡15♡

i wasn't afraid to admit i had a crush on my pink haired friend.

well, i was. but just to him. it kinda sucked always having to see girls try and flirt, i had to admit, however, he gets hoes.

it had been over half a year since our friendship started. (if that's what you'd even call it)

but it's also been over half a year since kaidou and aren's 'friendship' started. don't get me wrong, i 100% support it, but there's nothing to support because through the facade of being a retired-deliquent.

in short- they're both pussies who won't confess their feelings despite practically dating, so i decided to do something about it.

kusuo <3

cause whenever i see you... and you act like a bauga 😏

what

shit wrong person. anyways, operation 'get the boys some dick' is a go

what are you talking about?

i ☝️ apologize 🥺 kusuo 💍 i 🔪 was not ❌ clear 😓 we 🙏 are helping 👍 aren 🤬 and 🍑 shun 💩admit their 👅feelings 👨‍🦲to 💃eachother 😱

it's not that hard to talk normally

oh so you're homophobic?

what? obviously not dumbass

great 😛 i'll be over in a bit

no go home

no 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
_____

'i need to stop being so bold over text when i'm dumb in person'

approaching the door, i took a swift breath before knocking. the door hesitently opened to reveal a tired kusuo. he was wearing those (sexy ass) plaid pj pants along with a loose t shirt.

'bouta busta n-'

"did i mess up your sleep?" i peered.

"yes" he blankly replied.

"whatever, you can sleep later. now we have to plan"

he nodded, clearly too tired to fight me on this and led me into his room.

"tell you what, once we figure this out you can rest up and i'll make sure no one disturbs you." i proposed.

"or you can just leave now-"

"no, we're doing this." i interupted

"think about it! they won't be annoying you if they're preoccupied with eachother" i suggested.

"yeah, but then i'll be stuck with you."

"don't complain. you love me." i joked, seating myself on this desk chair.

"sure" he remarked.