♡14♡

a/n ~ if you guys want $mut let me know 😁 i'm comfortable writing it if you are comfortable reading it.

i needed time to cool off after the dumb drama with my parents. obviously i still felt kind of bad for leaving my mom like that, but i was upset. so there i was, standing in front of her, and nervous.

"sorry for running away..." i peered down at my feet. she sighed.

"i understand. after what happened i probably would have too. i just wish we could have talked first" she spoke.

"i know" i mumbled, still a bit mad about the situation.

"if it helps, your dad lives in a whole other district." she slightly chuckled. i looked up and smiled.

"really?"

"yeah, i never told him where we moved so he kind of guessed." we laughed together.

"want some mochi?" she asked.

"hell yeah" i jumped as she walked into the kitchen.

after a few moments, she came back into the living room with the frozen snack.

"so, you stayed at kuboyasu's?" she asked as she sat down next to me.

"yeah, how'd you know?" i grabbed a peice.

"mei called me" she admited as she ate along with me.

"snitch" i spoke into my food. she giggled which made me smile. i missed this.

"she also said your friend helped you make chocolate for valentines day" she casually added.

i almost choked on my food.

"huh?" i looked at her.

"saiki, the one you refuse to let me meet" she rolled her eyes.

"he's just busy a lot" i shrugged, lying.

"busy enough to help you stay up for hours and make chocolate?"

i sank into the comfortable seat.

"do you like him?" she questioned. her voice sounded genuinely curious, it wasn't just a casual question.i shifted my eyes towards her as i shoved another piece of sweet into my mouth.

"yeth" i said as i was muffled by the food.

"oh, i'm totally meeting him." she implied.

"mom, no ok he barely even talks it would be so awkward" i replied.

"why don't you invite the whole gang for dinner then? that will be fun" she said.

"i guess... and don't say gang, that's weird" i complained.

"great!" she hopped up.

"you call everyone, i'll get everything ready" she cheered

"how are you gonna make that much food in a few hours? the boys are pigs." i asked.

"don't worry about it, just call them" she disappeared to start cleaning. i sighed and picked up my phone to start the calls.

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
______

"what do you mean you're 'busy'!? you don't have a life" i whisper shouted over the phone.

"i'm supposed to go to a dinner with aren at a family friends house." shun admited.

"yeah, my house dumbass"

"what? oh! i knew that, yeah no that makes sense." he stuttered out.