♡13♡

valentines day preparation

a/n: it is the middle of the night so i'll edit this tomorrow, i'm sorry in advance for mistakes or if this makes 0 sense

"guess what i'm gonna do"

"what are you gonna do, y/n?" the tired mother asked.

"i'm gonna make chocolate fuckers!" i announced, causing a sigh and slight chuckle to leave aren's mother's lips.

"you really need to work on your potty mouth" she scolded.

i laughed.

"yeah, but then i'd apeal to children too much, gross." i joked as loud footsteps came down the stairs.

"you're still here?" aren groaned.

i had been staying with his family for about a week, since i was too pissed at my mom after the whole 'daddy came back to start again'- thing.

i knew her work schedule, so i snuck in successfully for clothes and the nessecities.

i felt the need to leave a note, incase she decided to report me as missing or something.

"be nice! y/n is our guest you idiot." his mom playfully yelled.

i had always wished i had his mother. mei had always been the sweetest and she really understood my situation.

in the time i had been there, i had taken over aren's room, much to his displeasure. i'd talked to haruhi over the phone a few times, the host club had also managed to get my number and continuously blow up my phone.

obviously i got offers to see them all, but i barely felt motivated.

so as i awoke that morning i decided i was gonna make all my friends home made chocolate like i had seen people do in anime.

"how are you gonna do it, you can't even make popcorn right." aren scoffed.

"shut up, i'm gonna watch a youtube video." i mumbled the last part, shamefully.

he fake coughed and whispered a 'coward' in the middle.

"fine, i'll do it without a video you ass." i said, blowing a rhasberry at him.

_____
____
___
__
_
__
___
____
_____

(i have no idea how chocolate is made 😅😅)

"fuck....this" i exhaled.

at this point, i was seated on the floor. i smelt of vanilla and coco.

as i sat, wallowing in self pity and dispair because of not being able to make chocolate, i had an idea.

i quickly shot up, running to my phone to dial the saiki household, hoping to ask kusuo's mom to help.

after two rings, the phone was picked up by the energetic woman.

"hello?"

"hi mrs saiki, i wanted to ask your advice on a cooking thing" i lowered my voice, incase aren was evesdropping.

"of course y/n! actually, i am kind of occupied at the moment, but i can send ku over!" she offered.

my eyes went wide at the name of the boy i liked.

"n-no that's alright! i'm at the kuboyasu house anyways-"

"that's perfect! he'll be over in a bit." she interupted and quickly hung up.