Chapter 13

Posted 12 hours ago

Posted 12 hours ago

Avril Lavigne: New project coming soon...

           11,527 likes

View all 8,395 comments

Kyliejenner: I love your single "Complicated"

I'm currently sitting in a fancy restaurant with a beautiful celebrity's chatting with each other. While I'm stuck in thoughts thinking about what happened early with Dylan. I make a long story short Dylan asked me on a date when he gets back next week from his boy's trip. I'm brought back from my endless thoughts when I drink is placed in front of me. I reach up and grab the man's attention along with the rest of the tables.

"Excuse me is this alcoholic sir, I ask quietly.

"Yes, ma'am would you like me to get you something else," he asks gritting his jaw.

"Something with alcoholic since I never asked for any, I say giving him the same sassiness. I see the others try and hold back their laughs. He quickly the table after getting my correct order.

'If you don't mind me asking why aren't you drinking with us" the famous Kylie Jenner asks for the whole table. She was sitting directing in front of me with Bella Hadid, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, and Taylor Hill around us. I hesitated to wonder if it smart to tell new friends. I took a deep breath then mumbled "I'm pregnant". I quickly looked up and saw them make loud reactions.

I quietly hissed at them and told them it a secret until after my birth. I all had looks of understanding then started to ask deep questions. I told them my background and they were very sympathetic. As dinner arrived, I didn't think a second about conversating with the others. While I finish Kylie's fries she offered me I looked up and saw them taking pictures of me. I covered my face with one hand then held up my middle finger. They cooed on about how cute I looked.

"Hey, why don't you join us on the boat ride," Gigi said eagerly.

"I have sea-sickens packs if you need them," Kendall said.

"That sounds amazing but I don't have a swimsuit and what if paparazzi gets photos of my bump," I say worriedly. We make plans then had out the restaurants. I hear cameras clicking as we walk down the stairs to their cars.

(Pretend Hailey is Avril I love her outfit)"Avril is with for their money," they shout

"Avril is with for their money," they shout.

"Are you making more music, " one man yells.

"Are dating a married man" a woman shouts.

I climb into the car and let out a deep breath I didn't know I was holding. They make sure I'm fine before giving the driver directions. In an hour we end up at the docks. As we get on the boat we change into swimsuits then take some photos on land.

"Aww, Avril I can see your bump," Bella coos then runs over to rub my tummy.

I take my picture with Kylie at then angle then posts it. 

Riding on the boats was amazing. We saw turtles and fishes swimming by and took photos. I wished Victoria and Natalia came with me but they thought the girls would be rude. As the night got colder the Taylor lent me some cozy clothes. Gigi turned on the speakers and everyone started dancing to the beat. Eventually, we got tired and just jumped around everyone. Bella must have taken a photo of Taylor and I cause my Instagram was flooded later on during the night.

 Bella must have taken a photo of Taylor and I cause my Instagram was flooded later on during the night

                          Posted 8 Hours ago

Kylie: My fav new person💙
@Avril Lavigne

                        Comments disabled. 

                        Posted 9 Hours Ago

                        Posted 9 Hours Ago

Bella: They sparkle like sunshine.💛🧡
@Avril Lavigne @TaylorHill

                        Comments disabled.

Sorry for the wait. I just started high school and y'all why didn't anybody tell me that Chemistry was hard. Chemistry is kicking my butt. If y'all have any tips help a girl out, please! Send me chapter ideas.

Love Author🤎🪐🦂