Chapter 11

I wake up with a headache and touch my head. I start to push off the bed and look for my shoes. I hear voices downstairs and roll my eyes. As I start to put on my shoes and realize I need a bath. I walk over to my suitcase and pull down an outfit. I hurriedly walk over to the shower and turn it to the coldest setting. My breath hitches as I walk under the facet. After a while, the cold water starts to burn my skin. Put on my shorts and walk the stairs. I walk straight to the doors ignoring the pack's calls. I walk in the streets taking in the scenery not noticing a figure walking towards me. I bump into the figure and lose my balance. 

I feel two arms wrap over. I look up and gasp at the teenager's eyes. After looking like a creep I step back and nervously smile at him. "Hi I'm Avril," I say.

" Hey, are you ok. Also, I'm Dylan." 

"I'm fine just wasn't looking where I was going," I say.

"Are you around here. You don't look familiar" he questions.

"No, I'm visiting with my family for a little," I say happily thinking of my new family. 

"Well guess it's my job to show you around and you can't say no" Dylan rushed out and before I could refuse. We ran down the street like children without a care in the world.

Dylan led me to a bar pushing past others. I was shocked we could just watch it without getting identified. We walked through the crowd to a door without names all over it. We walk in and I'm amazed at the number of teenagers. Dylan walks over to a mini-fridge and pulls out a soda and hands it to me. Two girls walk over and wrap their arms through Dylan. The one on the right with black hair was smirking evilly at me then turned to look at the other girl who was drooling over Dylan. Dylan introduced them then asked me for a favor.

I barely know this guy.

Should I do it?

Should I attack this girl who keeps side-eyeing me?

                             Victoria POV

While the pack is looking and worried about Hailey I sit on the velvet couch and turn on the television. I'm worried but I know she's dealing with her hemoranes. Mine were horrible when I was pregnant. No one could get in 7 feet of me without getting bruised. I flip through the channels and notice someone familiar on one channel.

I rub my eyes to see if Hailey is really on the tv. "Hey guys, look at Hailey she's on tv," I say in one breath. They gather around the couch and yell for Jake to turn up the sound. 

I don't own this video or the rights. I just loved the way she sound.

We watch in awe as she owns the stage. She has so much control over voice it's like an angel singing when she opens her mouth. Whenever I try to sing but my voice cracks and the windows cracks. I am passionate about clothing and makeup. I was hoping to ask Hailey to become her personal stylist. I know she didn't have the newest clothes and the most fashionable at the other pack. She's trying out different clothes and being a teenager something couldn't be in the other pack. I'm happy she gravitates towards crop tops and girly dresses. 

I'm happy she comes into my life. I like to think of me as her older and wiser sister. Natalia, her and I have become really close. It was nice having someone else in the girl group. It was becoming a little dry. After Hailey gives birth I want to get matching tattoos. I think she should get a couple of tattoos to build her brand.

 Gemma POV
I

sigh quietly then walk out of the room. I miss Hailey so I walk to her room if you can even call it that. I pick up her blanket and sniff her scent. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to find a huge belly in my face. I giggle then look up to see a red-eyed Poppy. I stand up and dust off my jeans. I pulled Poppy into hug wishing it was Hailey. I whisper in her eyes and pat her hair trying to calm her down. Everyone knows she's about to pop and is very emotional right now. I mentally giggle about how bad my brother looked this morning. He had dark circles under his eyes and was sleeping with his eyes open while Poppy was talking to him. 

We found out Poppy and Noah were have a boy and I've never seen Noah cry so hard. Poppy is a few days away from giving birth and is very cuddly. Earlier today I was taking a nap and woke to Poppy trying to spoon me. I'm going on a vacation after the birth to go look for my mate. I hope I find them.

Sorry for being gone for so long. My aunt got the coronavirus and it's had a hard impact on my family. I've got a lot of my chapter planned out but it's very hard for me to get in front of my computer and write them. I want to thank everyone for the comments for me to update. If you guys have an idea for a chapter please send them to me and it sees if it fits. Thank you for 7.61K reads. Bye 👩🏻‍🦰🤰🏼🎤🎧💚