Chapter 9

I left the studio feeling amazing and refreshed. I don't know what I want my self-image to be yet. Parker and Olivia you're so nice and welcoming to me. We all decided to decorate the studio so it feels like a second home to us three. I head inside the pack house quietly knowing all of them are asleep since it's 3 a.m. I walk up stairs with my hand on my belly smiling softly. I open my bedroom ready to jump in the bed when I see three familiar people sleeping on it. I have a feeling of anger, sadness, and nausea all at once. I quickly grabbed my PJs and makeup remover wipes and spray out of the room. I slam the guest room restroom open and follow my need to start vomiting out my soul. After 20 minutes I tiredly put on my PJ's and walk to the guest room. I twist and turn all night until I couldn't take it no more. I look over at the clock and notices 5 a.m. just great I think to myself. I put on some house shoes and walk to the kitchen and grab my premade fruit bowl. Luna Susan says it will give and my baby nutrients. I walk out onto the back porch and sit down. While I'm sitting I think about my mate, my new songs, my baby, and me.

I guess I fell asleep because when I wake up I have a blanket wrapped around me

I guess I fell asleep because when I wake up I have a blanket wrapped around me. I looked at with wide eyes notice how big my baby bump has gotten overnight. I need to release music before I start showing I make internal note of. I walk inside to an empty house I showed my shoulders and walk to the kitchen. I'll watch this video yesterday and we're Gordon Ramsay made french waffles. I never had French waffle so I'm excited how they turned out. Just when the waffles were done the doorbell rang. I walk over to the door to have an toddler push into my arms. I look up and notice a teenager with long curly brown hair and her hand stuck out.

"Well, are you going to pay me" she said in the squeaky voice.

"For what, I say confused.

"Me babysitting that brat duh," she said.

I guess my Mama Bear Instinct came out because I slammed the door on her face twice. Last one for the fun of it.

I put the child down and noticed hail marks on arms. I found at that. "Hey, sweetie are you hungry" I ask sweetly. He nodded his head making his light brown curly hair fall in his face. I giggled and pick him up. I start eating my mail when you start poking my face so I playfully bite his finger. He shrieks in happiness. I guess he wants me to feed him so I grabbed an extra fork. I walked into the room with him all my hip and food in one hand. I sit down comfortably before pulling him on my lap. I turn the TV on to Peppa Pig before giving him some food of my plate. His eyes widen before he opens his mouth again.

 His eyes widen before he opens his mouth again

"Is it good buddy" I ask him.

He nods his head and says yes. I'm going to say he's at least two years old. I wonder if his mom is a new friend of mine. I asked him where his room is and he points. Luckily it's on the first floor because my back is having horrible pains. I bath him so I can have a little practice under my belt then pick out a cute outfit from his closet.

 I bath him so I can have a little practice under my belt then pick out a cute outfit from his closet

He lifts his shirt and points to his belly than mine.

"Big tummy" he questions?

My heart explodes from his big handsome brown eyes looking at me. "Yes, I have a baby in my tummy I say getting on my knees" I say. I notice he rubs his eyes so I pick him up and carry him to my room then climb under my covers. I get him positioned on my chest comfortably before thinking I shouldn't go back to sleep after being awake for 1 hour. I go on websites trying to find safe cribs and some clothes for me. I curse under my breath thinking about all the clothes I'd have returned if it was a boy.

My phone ring as I start to drift off. It was an unknown number so I don't know who he is. I know the pack will go crazy if I answered it. They treated me like a baby even though I can cook and clean like a  adult.

"Hello, who is it," I say.

"Hailey is that you,"someone with a familiar voice asked.

"Who are you," I say scared. I hear noise the the background on the other side.

"Hailey please come back its Gemma we miss you," she says in one breath.

"When I was there you all treated me like trash and oh tell Poppy congrats on that baby she didn't tell me about when we were still friends."

"Howww did you know about that,"Poppy said scared.

"With my eyes backstabber and dont ever talk to me again" I yell. I throw my phone at the closes wall scared they  would track me down and beat me and my baby.

I get up and go to the bathroom to run my bathwater. I put bubbles in water then notice a button with a remote by it. I turn it on and movie talked BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S came on.

Author's Note: This update is long overdue. Please wash your hands and dont buy things bulk think about the elderly. Love you bye. 

I'm going update hopeful since I'm out of school until April 3 since the Coronavirus.