Chapter 12

Poppy's POV

I sense Noah's hand on my head while I do my breathing exercises. My baby boy decided he wanted to come out today while I was in the packhouse movie theater. The contractions are the worst pains I've ever felt in my life. I managed to pop both of Noah's hands out. He was into much shock to care about the pain in both of his hands. I'm not going to lie and say I'm not worried about Noah treating our child like he treated Hailey at one point. I feel like my metal walls are breaking down.

I know I should be happy about my baby finally coming out but, I also thought Hailey would, here with me. I get pulled out of thought when the doctors tell me to start pushing. After 30 minutes, I'm holding my baby and bawling my eyes out. 

"What would you like to name him mom, ?" The nurse asks holding a clipboard

I smile softly while looking at him and say, " Leo Knox Jameson." Noah kisses Leo's forehead and murmurs sweet nothings in my ears. "He's just how I imagined him," Gemma says looking over her brother's shoulder.

         Hailey's POV

As I get off the stage I smirk as I look at all the astounded faces. I go to the bar to ask for a pen and paper. I wrote my number down and walk around to Dylan and slip the paper into his shorts and then give his butt a little tap. I turned and sway my hips as seductively as I can. I run around the corner and lean against to stop my heart from beating so quickly. I wait until the butterflies in my stomach stop then walk down the alley.

Guess I was extremely deep in thoughts that I didn't hear Natalia call my name. I was pulled into her deep embrace. My hands clutched her shirt frightened she was to going to disappear.

"Hey, I know you're hurting... but, you're not alone, okay?"

"Victoria and I will be with you every step of the way."

As I was being comforted for the one-thousandth time. I realized this pack was my entire life. Without them, I'd be homeless and pregnant. Right there I asked Natalia a question that's been on the tip of my tongue for weeks.

"Hey, Nat will you be my child's godmother," I say anxiously.

"Of course you idiot," she screams. We jump around each other than do weird dance moves.

"We look so creepy," I say through laughs.

We pull our self's together then walk down the street arm in arm. We ended up in front of an empty mall. While we're looking around the mall. I quickly pulled out my phone to call Paige.

"Hey girly, what's up," she says cheerily.

"I think I found the location where I want to shoot the music video for Complicated," I say.