Chapter 7

After a long night filled with Victoria, Jake, and Natalia talkin about me singing. I had a mini spa day with Jake. We talked about him finding his mate and his plans for becoming future Alpha. We did girly things with him complaining the entire time. In the middle of us putting on face mask, Victoria walk-in and squealed. "Omg Natalia get in here" she screamed.

Jake tried to run away before they came back. Jake has become like a brother and boy best friend to me. I'm happy he tries different things with me when the girls don't. Next week we're going to a new sushi restaurant. I can't let the girls know about our plans they'll just say I'm pregnant. If I did have a baby things would become complicated I would love to have a chat with my career is just getting started. Most importantly I want to start a new life with my stupid jerk but really hot mate. Why does the moon goddess hate me so much?

By the time the girls came back my arms are tired from holding Jake down so they jumped on him." Come on Jake it'll be fun plus you were enjoy it with me if you minutes ago".

" So Hailey I have something for you, Natalie whispered nervously".

I look around the room at each of them. I look at Natalia's hands and notice of bag from CVS. I look up and quickly look for exit.  Guys I think I'm going to go to bed, I feel really tired all of a sudden".

"Hey look at me it's going to be fine,"Jake says.

I groan "not you to Jake come on," I say beggingly.

I sprint to the door and make it past everyone. I'm close to the door but I guess Jake mindlinked everyone because they started shouting my name and running after me.

I was tackled by Victoria."What the hell Vic if I'm pregnant you tackled it to". "Get off and I'll pee on the stick".

The whole pack follows me to my restroom. I stick my hand out and the pregnancy stick is placed in it. I close the door and feel myself hyperventilating. I talk myself down and pee on the stick. I wait for the longest two minutes of my life. I turn the stick over and the pregnancy stick is postive. I laugh and feel a thousand bricks drop on my shoulders.

"Mommy's going to protect and love you until her last breath"

"Mommy's going to protect and love you until her last breath". "I guess it's time to announce the news to your aunts and uncles" I whisper to myself.

I open the door and say "well I heard it takes a village to raise a baby.....so will you guys be my village".(Super Corny I Know) They all start to shout and scream. They're pulling me in different directions but I'm soon in Susan's arms. Susan's is Aphla Lincolns wife the Luna and Jake's mom.

"How far ago are you"? "Do you want a boy or girl"? "Is it going to be twins or triplets"? "Oh honey I'm so sorry your body but it's going to snap back back quickly" she said in one large breath.

What is she talking about? My body what.....triplets OMG!

Everyone started talking about how cute the baby's going to be. Luna Susan called the pack doctor and set up an appointment immediately.