Naruto Meets Younger Y/n

En başından başla

Naruto sighed, "I know someone that reminds me of you, you know."

Y/n's grip loosens as she looks at him with a confused expression.

"She hurt the ones she cared for and she beat herself up about it every single day. She was taken by a group of bad people and was forced to train like crazy. She hid behind a stoic attitude, she pushed everyone away, " Naruto said.

Y/n let go and backed away from him. "What happened to her?"

"She came back from the bad people and learned to live happily again. She isn't so stoic or apathetic anymore. Of course, her past still haunts her but it's okay because she knows it's not her fault, " he explained. Naruto could hear sniffling, he walked closer to her and got down at her level.

"She got through everything because she had hope. Hope that one day everything will get better. That she will one day have a better life where she can be with her family again and have an amazing boyfriend that buys her ramen---or um something like that, " Naruto said.

Y/n felt tears fall from her eyes. She questioned why she was crying, in front of a stranger too! It was unlike her but she couldn't help herself.

She reached for her ninja pouch and pulled out a kunai. Y/n handed it to Naruto. "Kill me..."

"Eh?!" Naruto refused to take the weapon.

"Kill me already damn it! Don't just slowly make me suffer. What the hell is your problem? Just do it already," she pleaded.

"No, " he said. "I won't lay a finger on you."

"Why not?" tears flowed down her face.

"Because you have a future. A good one. You have great things ahead of you y/n. Don't give up like this, " he said.

"I don't want to go back. They hurt me...it hurts...so much, " she hugged him.

"I know, I know....you will get through it. I promise."

"Did your friend ever get the chance at a happy life, stranger dude?" y/n asked.

Naruto nodded, "Yeah, she did. She's the happiest she has ever been. "

Y/n smiled, "I guess ill give it a shot. Though I don't really want a boyfriend, " she said.

Naruto chuckled, "Life surprises you."

"You're the amazing boyfriend that buys her ramen, right?" she asked while drying her tears.

"I am, " he admits.

"Do you love her?"

"With all my heart, " he said.

"..."

"Can I ask you something, y/n?"

"Shoot, " she says.

"Why were you so honest with me?" Naruto asked genuinely confused. The y/n he knew when she had first arrived at the village would ignore all of his previous questions. So he wondered why this y/n would tell him at her current age.

"How do you know I was honest? I could've been lying to you about everything, " she said

"I could see it in your eyes, " he responded.

Y/n sighed, "Well, I guess it's because...I have nothing to lose."

Naruto's eyes softened. Of course, she doesn't care if he uses that information to kill her. She wants to die...

The y/n he met had formed a reason to live. The one he was talking to didn't have one yet. Naruto thought it may have been the fact that she was no longer under the influence if the Akatsuki that made her want to live again...

"Don't say that..." Naruto sits beside her on the pillow. "One day I'm sure you'll be the light of someone's life."

"I think that you're full of shit, " Y/n said bluntly.

Naruto ignored her remark. "Your dad spent a lot of time looking for you, you know. He hasn't stopped, every time he goes on a mission he wanders a bit just in case he runs into you, " Naruto said recalling Jiraiya's words when he told Naruto about when y/n left.

"H-he doesn't blame me?" y/n asked.

"Not at all, " he assured.

"I'm glad..."

Both of them looked up and noticed a chakra coming closer.

"Y/n-chan?! Is Y/n-chan playing hide and seek? Tobi thinks y/n-chan should come out before leader-sama gets angry and yells at Tobi!"

"Shit." y/n let go of the blonde and looked at Tobi through the bushes.

"Go straight for 50 miles then head left until you see the gates. Maybe learn the geography before you go on a mission on new land idiot, " y/n advised.

"O-oh yeah...thanks."

"Wait, what's your name, stranger guy?" she asked.

Naruto smiled, "You'll learn it when we meet again."

"Huh?"

"Y/n-chan?!"

Her eyes widened as she heard the man getting closer.

"Coming Tobi!"

Naruto handed y/n a bag full of money, it looked like a replica of his famous frog bag.

"Use this to buy yourself some stuff when you escape, okay?"

"W-what? I-I don't need your handouts, " she whispered.

"Don't worry you have already paid that all back with your smile, " Naruto said and ran off.

"What a nut job..." y/n mumbled and rushed toward Tobi.

...

"Y/N!" Naruto banged on her front door.

She lifted her head from the chessboard.

"Pause," she says.

Kakashi looks at her with puzzled eyes, y/n shrugs and opens the door for the rowdy blonde.

"You were an emo kid!" He shouts.

"What? Out of that whole experience that's the first thing have to say to me!?"

Naruto laughed, "You reminded me of Sasuke."

"...not Sasuke."

"By the way you owe me a lot of money," Naruto says as he empties his pockets to show he has nothing.

"I knew I shouldn't have taken it! You liar! You said I already paid for it," Y/n marches towards her room leaving Naruto with Kakashi.

"What's going on?" Kakashi asks very confusedly.

"I met y/n when she was twelve, just now," He explained.

"Oh?" Kakashi said wondering how he did that.

"Here," Y/n throws the frog wallet at him.

Naruto excitedly takes it but frowns at its nothingness, "It's empty!"

She shrugs, "I'm out of cash. Konohamaru and the other two blew it all at the ramen shop. We can call it even since you would've paid for them if I didn't. Plus it went to a good cause," she says and sits down to continue the game of chess she was having with her dad.

"Fine," Naruto grumbles. "Where do you guys keep the instant ramen?" He asks while raiding the kitchen.

"Bottom left cabinet. Wash your plate when you're done," Kakashi said.

"Hai."