17:The party

"HEY Y/n! I'M HERE OPEN UP," Naruto yelled from outside. You sighed and went to open the door for your friend. Naruto looked at you. "Eh? Why haven't you changed, I told you to be ready." He forced himself inside and pushed you into your room to change, (he's been in there before) shut the door and leaned against it to barricade you in. 

 "Stop Naruto, let me out," you banged on the door.

 "No, you don't wear your ninja clothes to a party," Naruto replied. "I don't know what to wear to a party," you grumbled. Naruto sighed and opened the door, "I'll help."

 Naruto rummaged through your closet in hopes to find an outfit. "Here this should be good," he said and handed you (outfit of your choice) you looked at it and it was actually pretty but you can't let Naruto know that.

 "When the fuck did you become a fashion designer," you said while smiling.  

 "I try, plus ladies love a guy that can dress well," he said while flexing dramatically.

 Your smile turned into a smirk, "if that's true then why don't you have a girlfriend?"

 Naruto stopped flexing and looked down defeated, "You're so mean y/n." You chuckled and pushed him out of your room, "I'm going to change now," you shut the door. 

 Third POV 

 Naruto was shoved out of the girl's room and left in the hallways to wait for her to change. He huffed but what did he expect, to be allowed in while she was changing? Naruto shook his head vigorously, 'I can't become like Pervy sage' he thought to himself. Suddenly a door opened across from him, he looked up. 

 "Hi, Kakashi Sensei!" The boy grinned at the older man, "Hello, Naruto," Kakashi said dryly. "I'm just waiting for y/n to finish getting ready," Naruto said informing his Sensei of what he was doing. "Okay," He replied. Kakashi walked on towards the living room and Naruto followed. Then out of nowhere his Sensei turned to Naruto and said to him, "Make sure she doesn't leave the party early or avoid people."

 Naruto gave his Sensei a thumbs up, "I'll make sure of it, Sensei!"
"Oh, and one more thing, be back by midnight. . . Or else,"  he finished in an intimidating voice and gave Naruto a closed-eyed smile. Naruto shuddered "U-u-uh," Naruto struggled to speak but luckily didn't have to because y/n stepped out of her room. 

 She nervously fiddled with her fingers as the two guys stared at her but then gained her confidence back. "Oi! Snap out of it, will you?" They returned to their normal state and Naruto stuttered like an idiot and slightly blushed while your dad said, "You look nice." She shifted uncomfortably and muttered, "thanks." 

 Naruto stopped stuttering when his Sensei spoke and instead he said, rather proudly, "Of course she does, I chose the outfit myself!" 

Y/n looked at him, rather aggravated, "shut up," she said.

 Naruto laughed, "We should get going now," he said and headed towards the door. "Bye Kakashi Sensei," Naruto waved. 

"Bye dad," y/n said and followed Naruto out the door.

 "Bye."

 The door shut and the two teens disappeared. Kakashi sighed, "I'll go spy—check, I'll go check on them later, but now I have some paperwork to tend to," he said and left the house through the window like a cool ninja, or as y/n would call it  "like a fucking weirdo, there's a door right over there"

Your POV 

"This is going to be fun, y/n I promise," Naruto said cheerfully.
"I doubt it," you said nonchalantly. "C'mon y/n, loosen up! I'm sure you'll enjoy it there," Naruto said trying to hype you up.
"Again, I doubt it," you said then focused your attention on the gift that you were holding though it was not from you.