Naruto Meets Younger Y/n

Start from the beginning

It suddenly hit Naruto, he traveled to the past. He was speaking to y/n as a twelve-year-old. Naruto felt a pang of sadness for the girl when he noticed the infamous Akatsuki cloak draped around her body.

"Y/n..."

The rogue ninja didn't seem to react to her name being called. "If you here to kill me do it quick. I have no intention of hurting a leaf shinobi."

Naruto shook his head, "No!" he yelled.

"Keep it down. They'll hear you."

"Sorry. I'm not here to kill you okay? I'm just...I just finished a mission and got a bit lost that's all, " he lied.

Y/n narrowed her eyes at the boy with skepticism. "Well if you're not going to kill me then your job is to take me back to the leaf, isn't it? Because I'm not going back, you better leave before you even dare."

Y/n turned the other direction back to the Akatsuki base but was stopped by an alarmingly fast Naruto. "Hey, wait. Let's just talk, okay?"

The girl looked at him with a scowl then she looked back at the base and shrugged. "What a weird way to kill me, " she mumbled under her breath and walked towards the boy. She plopped herself down on her pillow and pulled out a piece of bread.

Naruto looked at her with begging eyes, his stomach starting to growl. Y/n sighed and gave him the bread.

"I can have it?!" He asked excitedly.

"No shit."

He chuckled and almost took a bite until he heard y/n's stomach growl. He took a look at her thin figure--no starved figure. "How much do they feed you here?"

"Whatever I earn. A piece of bread and maybe some chicken if I can control them, " she said as she laid back on her pillow.

"Why don't you just escape?" He asked while he handed back the bread which she took and put back into her pocket.

"That's easy to say, stranger dude...not so easy to do," y/n told him.

"Hmm...yeah sorry."

"Doesn't matter, " she said and turned her head to the side to face Naruto. "So when are you planning to kill me?"

Naruto's brows furrowed, "Eh? I told you I wasn't going to do that!"

"Do you have a death wish?" y/n threw a stick at him in an attempt to quiet him down. "Like id believe you anyway. Why wouldn't you kill me? I'm a criminal..."

"You're not. You have done nothing wrong, " Naruto quickly said.

"Are you really a leaf shinobi? Because you are acting clueless."

"Of course I am!"

"Whatever, " y/n said.

"Hey, what happened that day was not your fault alright. You didn't want it to happen. You didn't mean anything like that to happen, did you? I know you blame yourself just say that from now on you won't, " Naruto asked.

"no..."

"Look at me, " he said, his tone becoming more serious.

Y/n's eyes narrowed and she kept her face away from the boy.

"Say it y/n. Say that you didn't do anything wrong!"

That's was it. She had enough. Y/n instantly got of her pillow and punched the boy. She grabbed him by the collar and said, "Who the hell are you to me? Don't speak to me like you know me. You don't know shit about me. Stay in your place, idiot," she snarled.