Destroying Self-Esteem

My stomach grumbled.

My Cock was twitching.

I ejaculated into his awaiting mouth and his head covered doorknocker's head.

It was late in the evening and I was hungry. I grabbed some cold food I had gotten earlier and munched on it. Between my legs, a worn-out sissy was cleaning me after giving me a blowjob. His earlier reluctance was disappearing quickly. I put my hand into his hair and from the suction of his mouth, a heard a sloppy pop.

"Hungry, Little Slut?" I asked condescendingly to his head shaking. I smiled and asked, "Why?"

His face blushed and tried to look away. I slapped his face and asked again.

With me staring at him he finally answered, "I drank so much of you cum, Mistress. I feel almost bloated."

"What are you, little boy?" I ask simply.

"I am Mistresses Cum bucket," I see the blush deepen and the shame show. He wasn't still completely into this. He wasn't truly happy with what I was doing to him. I raised an eyebrow as if he wasn't done. "I am nothing in front of you, My wife is your since I am a sissy bitch who cannot get hard." The shame showed and Doorknocker was still hard in his face. The small pants of exhaustion from the day were getting to him. I munch on the last part of the cold meal. It wasn't enough but I could go a night without a full stomach.

I picked him up and tossed him back onto the bed surprising him. The women's clothes were discarded at some point during the night. I followed him up as he laid face first on the dirty bed filled with mine and his ejaculate. His ass was towards me and he tried to turn around. I was atop of him pressing his arms above him. His legs straight between my legs. I heard the moan of pleasure from the rubbing of his new sensitive spots against the sheets. Doorknocker didn't even wait.

His ass was still lubed up from previous activities that night. I pushed in without much effort while he moaned. His ass cheeks did nothing to protect his hole from me. I started to fuck his ass hard. The cries and moans as I hit new pleasure points echoed into the room. I fucked him faster and faster hearing him cry out. Felt him tighten on doorknocker each time he came on my dick. He orgasmed more and more with more frequency.

His body tightened onto me tightly as I ejaculated into him again tonight and he moaned as I finished inside him. I pulled out slowly and fell onto the bed beside him.

"Well? You know what to do little sissy fuck." I stated simply. He slowly gathered himself and started to clean Doorknocker. Licking up and juices that were leftover sucking out any leftover cum in my urethra. When it was clean I decided it was time to sleep tonight. I was fucking exhausted and a blitz in one night where it was almost morning now wasn't going to finish this task.

"Penetrate yourself on me and we can fall asleep little slut." I commanded.

He slowly got on his knees positioned himself above me and sank until all fourteen inches of Doorknocker disappeared. Then he just collapsed onto my chest. His head hit my breasts and he passed out. He had been hanging on by a thread for hours. His consciousness slipping while I raided his holes. The light snores while buried in my chest as I let him sleep. I started to come down from the situation and allowed myself to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to him trying to get off my morning wood ever so slowly to escape.

My eyes shot open looking at him half off doorknocker. He made it halfway off me before I just matched my hips slapping his ass with force. "Ahhh!" He cried out in surprise and pleasure. I simply just sat up and pushed him into the missionary position without talking. I pushed his legs to his ears as I got into a pile driver position above him.