"Drink this it will heal you." She says to Josie. Josie takes Becca's wrist and drinks it and Becca was right. Josie wound healed.

"how did you know that would work." I ask

"Upstairs he fired two shots one hit Josie the other hit you and it didn't so anything to you so I figured if I could find something sharp in here I could give her my blood." We all smile.

"Wow Mikaelson I see your not useless." Lizzie says Josie glares at her. The guard comes walking in and then he drops and Mg come us behind him.

"There is a Blood fountain that is blocking our magic." Mg says as he unlocks us.

"A Blood fountain, gross." I say

"I was looking for a way to shut it off but I couldn't figure out how." MG says.

"Alright well Becca and I can go find the secret tunnel, I guess." I say as I look at Becca and she nods in agreement.

"Thanks we get our magic back we get the upper hand." Mg says

"Okay Becca and I are gonna try and get back as quick as we can. Please keep these two from trying to kill or die for each other." I say

"You guys need to go help Landon. We don't need you to be here." Mg says

"We cant just leave you guys here alone." Becca says

"We will be fine Landon is the one that needs you two the most." Mg says

"Mg is right, Landon need you two more then we do." Josie says

"Now go save Landon." Mg says to me and Becca.

"Go." Josie says to Becca as she gives her a hug and a kiss. We walk out of the cells and start walking through the tunnels.

Rebecca POV

We reach the blood fountain and its just like the ones the witches would use in us.

"Well do you know how to shut this down." Hope asks me I shut it down and she looks at me surprised.

"The witches used them on me. So I learned how to turn them off." A flashlight shines in out faces and Dr. Saltzman.

"I see you figured out to turn that off." he says surprised.

"Yeah it was easy." I say

"We have to go save Landon now." Hope says walking past Dr. Saltzman I follow her.

"Be carful!" We hear Dr. Saltzman yell.

We figure out Landon is at the Malivore pit. We rush in and Hope stops the knife from falling in and throws it to me. I catch it and put it in my back pocket.

"Thank god you guys are here." Landon says to me and Hope.

"Hope what do you saw we kill this headless horseman." I say with a smirk

"I would love to." Hope says. Hope and I run at him he throws his bone rope at me i grab it and pull him forward me and Hope both punch him in the stomach at the same time as he goes flying. We are fighting it for about 10 minutes and we cant figure out how to kill him.

"Landon don't you know stuff about this kind of thing." Hope says as she is dodging punches .

"yeah yeah umm you are supposed to find a head if you kill the head the body drops, THE HEAD IS UNDER HIS CAPE." Landon yells I slide down to doge the rope and I kick the head off of his belt it rolls down the stars to Landon.

"throw it to me." hope says as she grabs a pole. Landon throws it and she Stabs the head and the body drops. Landon runs up to hope and they hug and kiss but then I realize the knife is not in my back pocket anymore.

"Nothing like young love there is shame it has to be so short lived, you will find baby brother one of our family's worst traits is, well we are terribly clumsy." Says Clark who has the knife in his hands as he throws it into the pit.

"NO!" Hope yells. Well we are screwed now. Landon grabs the bone rope and wraps it around Clarke's neck and snaps his neck. I was impressed.

"I didn't think you had it in you." I said to Landon.

"Okay we got to think, We got to figure something out to keep him from rising. Have any ideas?" Landon says as Hope looks at me we are thinking the same thing. I nod because I know it is the only way to do this.

"just one. But your gonna hate it." Hope says to Landon her voice shaky she kisses Landon and Snaps his neck.

"Hope let me go in, I have already been forgotten." I say

"No I am not letting you be alone when you just got your family back and you have Josie not to mention your child." She was right

"Then we are going in together." I say she looks at me she doesn't want to do it but she knows I wont let her go in alone.

"Fine we go together. Let me call Dr. Saltzman." She tells him everything and she tells him to burn all the files that he has of me and her and pack up our rooms.

"I got to go." Hope says as Malivore's face shows up in the pool of mud. She makes Dr. Saltzman promise to do everything and he does. She hangs up the phone and looks at me.

"Are you ready?" I ask her

"As ready as I ever will be. What if it is just darkness in there?" she askes me

"Then we go in it together." I say as I pull her into a hug. Then we hear Clarke get up.

"Sorry, I was eavesdropping, So what are you guys waiting for." He says

"I assumed you were going to try and stop us." Hope says

"Hell no. I was only trying to raise my father because I was terrified of him. But if you guys are right about this loophole and you can actually kill the bastard once and for all be my guest, and if you wrong then no harm done because then you will both be dead, so go on." He says and Hope and I walk up to him. She looks at me and nods I run up to him and throw him over the rails and into the pit.

"well that was easy. Are you ready?" I ask as I step on to the top rails and reach my hand out to her. She takes it and steps up with me.

"Yeah lets go this together." She looks me in the eyes.

"Together." I say as we fall into the pit together.