I couldn't help but spit in his face sneering at him. He growled standing and used his handkerchief to wipe it off. Another form appeared in the doorway. He was a man with piercing blue eyes and black hair. Burns patched his skin and he wore a blue cloak.

"Oi, We got shit to do, you done slacking off?" he addressed the king before me.

He followed the other man out the door. 

I recognized the other man. I remember him from a wanted poster. He was part of the rebellion of my kingdom. People wanted to collapse the kingdom due to my fathers recent tax increase to employ more guards at the castle. I sigh trying to calm down. How far could I be from the castle. I have no idea how long I was out but I can only guess for a few hours. The furthest we could be is Totus because the other borders have cargo checks. The biggest problem is with our stong allegiance he would never be suspected of capturing me. 

Time passed. Maybe it was an hour or it could have been 4. My wrists hurt from fighting the ropes that bound my hands and in my struggle I had managed to knock my chair to the side. Whoever they had tie me made sure they were tight around my wrists and ankles. I see the king enter looking pleased with himself. 

"How's your stay princess? Comfy? Up to your standards? Or is the floor comfier?" He chirped.

 I could only sneer at him. He lit the candles around the darkroom. It was bare and by the looks of it the walls were made out of logs, I can only guess I was in a cabin. I was at the center of the room. There were 2 doors to the room. The first being where they came from and the second leading who knows where. I needed out of these bindings.

"I need to use the powder room" I announce.

"Oh really? Fine but I'll get Toga to watch you" He left promptly to come back with the woman who had posed as my maid before. 

I felt a shiver run down my spine at the sight of her remembering the sight of my maid literally melting off her skin. They took off the wrappings and Hawks paused staring at my wrists.

"How cruel, to damage such fine skin" He gave a peck to the rope burn on my wrist. I pull back my wrist from his grasp and he only huffs and ruffles his feathers, "You don't want to make an enemy of me Miss (L/N)" He warned before leaving the room. 

The woman named Toga lead me to the other door which lead to a restroom. She guarded inside the door while I took care of business. Afterward she took me back to the empty room.

"You know I've never met a real princess before" She smiled

"Lucky you" I reply

"You wear such a pretty dress. You were pretty heavy because of it though" She circled around me.

"It's not by choice" 

"Oh?" Her smile widened, "Then let me help you out of it" She drew a knife lunging at me. I panic and scream. Her knife ripped through the cloth. 

The door burst open to the king, "Toga Stop!" he ordered. 

She stopped momentarily raising an eyebrow, "I don't like that tone Hawks. You aren't the boss of me no matter what you say. Stainy is the whole reason I'm even here and even then I only follow Mr. Handy's orders" She retorted.

Stain was a familiar name. After a second I remembered the assassin who tried to start an uprising. He wanted to get rid of all rulers and live in a world without rules. One where we weren't dictated with things like taxes or trade bans. He was executed by the Kingdom of Oryath. 

 She grabbed each end of the overdress and ripped it the rest of the way off leaving me in my white underdress. Hawks shielded his eyes and forced Toga out of the room. He swiftly took off his jacket placing it over me.