THREE

༄༄

Taehyung was laying on his bed and was staring at his ceiling. He hated the feeling that he felt when he saw Jeongguk kissing that girl. But why? He didn't even know Jeongguk that well. He had the feeling that Jeongguk was flirting with him but at the same time he kissed that girl. Maybe Samuel was right. He just wanted to keep up his reputation as the bad boy football player. Taehyung sighed. It didn't happen much that boys were flirting with him, mostly girls but he wasn't really interested in them. So, he kind of felt good that Jeongguk flirted with him.

Suddenly Taehyung sat up straight in his bed. Was Jeongguk even flirting with him? Or did Taehyung just imagine everything. He went with his hand through his messy black hair. He just imagined all that, didn't he? What kind of bad games did his unconscious play with him? Is he trying to tell him that he should find himself a boyfriend? Taehyung snorted.

He looked at his alarm and saw that it was past two in the morning. The party started around 10pm so time flew by quickly. He heard that the party was still ongoing, but Taehyung decided to not go downstairs anymore. He was not tired either, so he sat at this desk and connected his camera on his laptop. He looked through the pictures and grimaced when he saw Jeongguk on some picture. He was grinning or smiling softly on them. He sighed again. ''No more Jeongguk today.'' Taehyung murmured and skipped his pictures.

His phone lighted up and he saw a message from Jimin.

Jimin: Where are you? Didn't you say that you will join us after you're done?

Taehyung circled his head and sighed. He was not in the mood for partying. He just didnt want to see Jeongguk and give his unconscious a reason to throw himself in Jeongguks arms. Furthermore, Jeongguk looked straight. Damn straight. What was he even thinking?

Taehyung: I'm tired. Have fun:)

Taehyung tossed his phone on his bed and let his head fall in his neck. He closed his eyes and rubbed his temples. He should set this evening to an end and go to sleep. Taehyung stood up and was walking towards his bed when he heard a loud thud on his balcony. He looked confused through his French window and frowned. No one was allowed to come upstairs. Normally no one of the other fraternities and sororities would come up here.

His balcony was connected to an exit door of the hallway. So, if someone was there, they must have walked through that door. Taehyung carefully opened the French window and looked outside. A black silhouette was bending over Taehyungs plant pod and was putting it in the right place again.

''Hello?'' Taehyung asked quietly and the person flinched. They turned around and Taehyung gasped. ''Jeongguk?''

Jeongguk smiled slightly and played with his beer bottle in his hand. ''Sorry I may or may have not tipped over the plant pod. But it's not broken.'' He chuckled and staggered a little bit when he walked to the banister and leaned on that. He looked at Taehyung and drank some beer.

''What are you doing up here?'' Taehyung asked and rubbed his arms. It was cold in the night. It was autumn after all.

Jeongguk bit his lip and thought for an answer. ''They forced me to play beer pong but I'm a little bit too drunk to play the game. I would have definitely lost and blacked out.'' Taeyhung nodded.

''Then why aren't you with your girlfriend?''

Taehyung walked to Jeongguk and leaned next to him on the banister. He looked to Jeongguk and saw how he laughed quietly.

''What girlfriend?''

Taehyung looked confused at him.

''Sydney?''