Chapter 10

"Well, if it ain't my two favorite people," Negan says as he sees you watering plants and Simon standing there. "What are you doing here, Simon?" he asks. Negan steps closer to Simon and Rick comes around the corner as well.

"Just looking around. Found her back here." Simon replies, attempting to get out of suspicion. Negan nods slowly. He puts an arm around Simon and turns around, their backs facing you.

Rick comes up next to you, "Everything alright?" he asks in a whisper. You look at him and nod, "All good." you exhale. He nods, "You'll be okay?" he asks. You nod and he pats your arm. He looks at Negan and Simon and then leaves. Meanwhile, Negan whispers over to Simon, "I see that tent in your pants, man. She's irresistible, huh?" he says as he glances back at you, leaning over a plant.

He gives a low whistle, "Goddamn, Y/N!" he says turning around. You turn to look at him and Simon. "You got me and Simon harder than a motherfucking rock with you looking like that!" he tells you. Simon chuckles and looks at you as you cock your head at Negan, "Well...I don't know what to say about that." you reply.

Negan whoops, and turns to walk away, "Finish up here, Simon. We're almost ready to head out." he says, and then he leaves. You let out a breath, and Simon looks at you. "Jesus. He really is smitten for me, huh?" you ask him. Simon nods awkwardly, "Yeah. I don't wanna think about what he does when thinking about ya." he replies. You laugh, "Me neither. But I have a pretty good idea." You glance down at the bulge in his pants. You walk up to him and wrap your arms around him, and hug him. He hugs you back, tightly.

You pull away and then move one hand around his waist and down to that prominent bulge, "I'll see you later." you whisper to him, gazing up at him. He takes in a deep breath, "You're playing with fire, sweetheart." he says as he palms your behind. You chuckle and then pull away from him. He kisses your forehead before turning away and leaving.

Indeed you are, Y/N. You are playing with fire.