Chapter 2

It's been a few hours since you got up on the wall. "Y/N!" You hear Michonne yell from below.

"What's up?" you ask. "Rick wants you to go on a supply run. Find whatever you can. Food, weapons, anything." she says.

You nod, "Got someone for watch?" Michonne nods, "Rosita will be coming back." You nod and head down. "Just let me get some supplies together. I never know how long I'll be gone," you say.

Michonne nods and you pass a tired Rosita coming back from her little nap. She smiles at you and you smile back at her.

You head home and grab something to eat before packing a bag. You're upstairs and all of a sudden you hear a yell. You walk to the window and open it, "Saviors!" you hear Rosita yell.

Jesus. Again? They just came for a pickup, stupid sons of bitches. Hopefully, Negan isn't with them. He is unbearable when he sees you. You sigh and grab your pack and your spear. You have had it since you were out on your own. And now, since the Saviors took all of your guns, you needed a weapon. You got pretty good with it.

You sigh and go downstairs. No one will be with you, which is fine. You've proven many times that you can fend for yourself. You did it for years before you found Alexandria.

You start walking back, looking down at your feet as you stroll towards the gate. You overhear some other voice talking, doesn't sound like Negan. But it's kinda hot. No, stop it Y/N. These assholes killed your friends.

"I thought it would be longer," you hear Rick say. "Do ya think we're here for a tribute? Do ya?" the man replied.

"Is there another reason?" Rick asks. "There is. We're here for-" the man begins.

You keep walking and then you hear your name. "Y/N." You stop in your tracks. Your stomach drops. You look up and see him.

Your grip on your spear tightens as you look at him. Simon. God. He looks so good. So manly.

However, your brain takes over your heart's desires, and you realize that Simon is standing there.

You walk closer and are now three feet away from him. "Y/N...you look so...good," Simon says. You chuckle darkly, "What? Did you expect me to look like shit? Did you expect me to be dead?" you ask.

Simon shakes his head, "No, I-" He is interrupted by you slapping him in the face. Some man behind him yells and starts towards you. You look at him and dodge his attempt at grabbing you and knock him with the wooden part of your spear. You start to sense another Savior starting toward you but you aim the blade of your spear to his throat.

"Woah! Relax, sweetheart." Simon tells you, putting his hand on your weapon to put it down. You look at him and shove him away. "Don't you dare call me that, you asshole! Why are you here?" you yell at him.

Simon is taken aback by your ferocity, "We're here for Daryl." he says. "Negan took Daryl." Rick chimes in.

Simon turns to him, "But, then your son showed up, Daryl went missing...might those two things be connected?"

"They're not. We didn't know he was gone 'til right now." you interrupt. Simon looks back at you, "Then this should be easy," Simon replied with a fake smile. "Now. Everyone find a buddy. Gonna have to follow us around. If he's here, we really need y'all to see him die."

You look at Rick and raise a brow, "She gets to go. She's going on a supply run." Rick says.

Simon raises his eyebrows, "No, she comes with me. We need to talk." he says, looking at you.

"We don't need to talk about anything! He isn't here, now you can go looking but you better not touch anything. Otherwise, I'll make you regret it." you say, as you point at Simon with your weapon.

Simon whoops, "Jesus H.! You are a feisty one, before and after the change. Fine! You can go." he says.

You start to walk away but then Simon grabs your arm, "But we're not done."

You stare daggers at him as you yank your arm away as you charge towards the gate.

Simon watches as you walk away, he ogles your ass in your shorts, and you can feel it. Once you're out of his line of sight, he turns to Rick. "You're with me, Rick. Let's move!" he yells.