CHAPTER 3

Koyuki decided to invite everyone to his house(without Katauki's consent).

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!"
"BAKUGOU LANGUAGE!"
"SHUT UP, HOLD HAG!"
Mizuki thwacked Katsuki's head.

"Why did you invite trash over to our house?!"
"Cause I wanna have friends Katsuki, unlike you."
"Shut up!"
"Can you stop with your tantrums and just be nice?"
"Whatever, you can have your stupid sleepover, just don't expect me to be apart of it!"
"Fine then, go hide in your room like a baby!"
"Fuck off!"

~Time skip to the sleepover~

"Hey, Kiri and Denki! Come in please!"
"We have a little something for you, as a thank you for inviting us!"
Kirk gave Koyuki spicy ramen while Denki gave him chocolate, trying to be discrete about their intentions.
"Thanks, you really didn't have to do that! I was just inviting to basically hang out."
"Well, bakugou usually doesn't do these kinda things."
"Yea he tends to be a big whiny baby."
Curses could be heard from Katsuki's room.
"Like right now."
Another knock was at the door.

The rest of the class finally showed up(except Mineta), it was time to start.
Everyone put in their PJs, Koyuki went to his room to change. He came out with camo pant and a black cropped long sleeve.

"K-kawai!"Everyone in the living room blushed, even the fucking girls!

"K-kawai!"
Everyone in the living room blushed, even the fucking girls!

"So what do you guys wanna do?!"
Everyone snapped out of their naughty thoughts.
"How about we play two truths and a lie!"
Koyuki looked at Hakakure in question, "How do you play that?"
"Well, one player introduces 2 truths about themselves and one lie, while everyone else guesses what the lie is."
Everyone ended up agreeing to play to help get to know each other.
"How about if someone guesses correctly the most, they get something as a prize."
"But what should the prize be?"
"How about they get to pick a movie to watch after the game."
Everyone agreed.
"So who's going first?"
"Why not Koyuki since he was the one who invited us for the sleepover!"
"Ok fine, I'll go first."
Everyone waited as he picked his truths and the lie. Class 1-A was spread out in the living room, some on the floor while others on the couch. Koyuki sat on the couch between Kirishima and Iida.
"Alright, I have met Will Smith, I have never kissed a boy, and I have never had a sleepover other than this one."
Everyone started to think of which the lie could be.
"We live in Japan, how could he meet Will Smith, that's gotta be a lie."
"I've kissed a boy before, it was by accident, but I've done it, so that could be a lie or a truth."
"How could someone never had a sleepover, gotta be a lie."
Everyone was thrown off. Koyuki thought it was funny how frustrated people were.

"la Mignonne, my guess is you never met Will Smith," Aoyama said in confidence.
"Nope."
"What?!"
"You've met the Will Smith!?"
"My guess is the sleepover one is the lie," Asui said.
"Nope, this is actually my first sleepover!"
"Wow, really?" Koyuki hummed in agreement.
"So lie the was the one about kissing a boy!?"
"Yes, I have kissed a boy."
The girls started to ask about details, while the boys sighed sadly.
"Damn, his first kiss has already been stolen."

The game continued, it was Midoriya's turn.
"I love All Might, my father is an astronaut, and I've never had pocky."
"You haven't even met your father Deku!" Ochaco said.
"Oops, you got me," Izuku laughed.
"Okay since Ochaco got it right, that gives her a point.

"My turn, I can't stand when people walk slowly in front of me, I enjoy music other than emo, and a used to have an imaginary friend named Hana," Jiro said.
In the end, no one guessed right.
"I do enjoy some hip hop."
"The fuck!? Who are you Jiro?" Denki asked.
Everyone laughed.

After everyone got a turn, and Denki somehow got the most points.
"Imma pick Detective Pikachu."
"How comedic, the Human Pikachu licks a move about Pikachu." Everyone laughed at Koyuki's joke.
Everyone got comfy for the movie. Koyuki brought chips and drinks to the table. He sat down with a blanket and a stuffed panda, next to Kirishima.
Eventually, Katsuki came downstairs to take a piss, but after he decided to sit next to his twin and enjoy the movie. Koyuki laid his legs on his brother and rested his head on Kirishima's lap, too tired to think. Hiroshima blushed but tried to ignore it and watch the movie.
Eventually, people started to fall asleep, along with Koyuki. Denki was the only one wide awake, Koda was adorably surrounded by stuffed animals, and Dark shadow(Tokayami's quirk) was lashing about vigorously.
Koyuki had his head still in Kirishima's lap, but face his stomach and holding him like a pillow. Hiroshima was trying not to play with Koyuki's silky hair, especially when Katsuki was keeping a hawk eye on him.
Koyuki was snugly lightly when the movie finally ended. Katsuki decides to carry Koyuki upstairs, but he wouldn't let go of Kirishima. He wasn't gonna lie, he totally loved this position and wanted to stay that way forever, but he controlled himself.
"I can carry him if you don't mind," He whispered.
"Fine shity hair, just don't try anything."
Kiri smiled inwardly, and sat up, pulling Koyuki's arm around his neck. Kiri held him like a child, will Koyuki snored lightly into his ear.
He reached his room after taking a few wrong turns and placed him in his bed. Kiri looked around his room, finding a few hero posters and a lava lamp in the corner of his desk. A few stuffed animals littered his bed along with some fuzzy blankets and pillows. Koyuki's cropped shirt rode up his chest a little and his ass was right in the pants. Kiri got a good look before being scared by Katsuki.
"The fuck standing in my brother's room for?!"
"Sorry bro!"

Finally, everyone went to sleep. Except for Sero.
He secretly walked into Koyuki's room and laid next to him, being the big spoon. Now everyone is asleep.
Sero didn't know the consequences he would gave to deal with in the morning.

Koyuki's past might or might not show in the next chapter. He can't keep it hidden from his friends forever.