10k celebration headcanon

Thanks so much for reading this story even though there aren't many chapters. I honestly don't really watch Mha anymore but I kinda liked the character I created. I feel bad for never updating so here you go. I also realized while re-reading the few chapters I had and how many Grammer mistakes there are thanks to me and autocorrect. I might go back and fix it.
I did this headcanon with my JJk story so. If you want go read that bc I actually intend to work on that book.

How the Mha hero character(from all the ones I remember) feel or act on PDA. Also characters are aged up to 18.

We'll start off with Izuku Midoriya(had to look up how to spell it)

Mans way to scared to show PDA and he feels it's kinda weird. He prefers to show Koyuki affection in the comforts of his home. He loves to cuddle and kiss. Koyuki's brother doesn't help because of their rivalry.

Shoto Todoroki

He shows slightly more PDA just to piss of Katsuki. He gives me vibes that he would also rather show affection at home. He loves kissing Koyuki's neck for some reason. When they cuddle, if you ever get to hot he will use his quirk so Koyuki doesn't move away, especially if they sleeping.

Eijiro Kirishima

He Likes to show affection to Koyuki in public. Katsuki doesn't completely hate Kiri so the odds favor him. He'll end up taking you out to new cafes or dates. He loves spoiling Koyuki.

Tenya Iida

Let's be honest, this dude is shy af when it comes to PDA. Koyuki actually initiate any kissing or hugs in public. Even though Iida loves the affection and is pretty dominant in bed when their alone without problems, In public is like second hand embarrassment for him. Koyuki likes to tease him in public by sitting in his lap.

Denki Kaminari

Heck yeah. You expect this boy to NOT show affection in public? What's wrong with you? Anyway, this man will cuddles the fuck out of Koyuki. He is slightly scared of Katsuki just popping out of no where to beat his ass, but he has a baddass bf who can easily calm Katsuki down. Kisses are a must. He ain't afraid to have a quickie in the bathroom after a small make-out.

Hanta Sero
I'm going off of fan art because they did this guy dirty in the anime.

He also doesn't mind showing PDA with Koyuki. Kisses and hugs, nothing too spicy, maybe a little make-out if he's feeling adventurious😃

Mezou Shouji
He is underated

This man isn't  against doing it, but just prefers the privacy of showing intimacy. He's not used to having a partner or someone whose actually interested in him. But Koyuki gets extra cuddles because of his second pair of arms🥰

Mashirao Ojiro

Tarzan wannabe will do PDA. Will only do hugs and kisses on the cheek. Will mostly use his tail to wrap around Koyuki when their sitting down.

Yuga Aoyama
Had to look at the fanart otherwise he's just to perfect in the anime.
Weirdly enough I seem him doing PDA, he kinda seems like a submissive top so he usually just let's koyuki do whatever, but there's days he'll want to initiate.

Neito Monoma
He reminds me of Jason Carver from Stranger things.
Anyway, he loves PDA because he can rub it it Katsuki's or make fun of him, but Koyuki will put his bf in his place. Will end up being a submissive top because Koyuki loves to tease the shit out of him and take him down a notch.

Mirio Togata

Loves PDA with Koyuki, loves it. Wouldn't do makeouts or anything like that but will constantly be around him holding him in some sort of way. Will randomly pick up Koyuki and just like throw him over his shoulder and continue to talk to his friends or whatever.