CHAPTER 2

Bakugou and Koyuki were walking to class, Koyuki eating the toast that Bakugou gave him.

"I wonder what we are doing today in class, what do you think?" Koyuki asked.

"I don't care as long as I kick ass."

"I suppose that does sound fun since I wasn't able to see anyone's quirks in action."

"Trust me when I say most of those idiots don't have as amazing quirks as ours."

"Well, I'll trust your word Bakugou, but only because I love you."

"Shut your sappy ass up!"

The twins reached class as Koyuki continued to tease Bakugou.

"Today class we are going to be doing mini one-on-one fights for practice," Mr. Aizawa said not so enthusiastically. Koyuki and half the class cheered.

"So everyone put on your costumes and meet me at the field; Koyuki, I have yours right here."

Koyuki headed to the locker room with Bakugou.

Koyuki's costume was the same as Bakugou's, but instead of orange, it's red, and it has no grenade launchers.(its the newer version of Katsuki's costume)

Mineta nudged Denki, "Look at that ass!"

"Holy shit"

Compared to Bakugou, Koyuki had a more feminine ass.

"What are you guys lookin a- oh" Kirishima soon found out why they were staring at Bakugou's brother.

"I wanna touch it!"

"Mineta no!"

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT MY FUCKIN BROTHER?! DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?!!"

The three boys viciously shook their heads back at forth and hurriedly put their costumes on.

"Alright, now that you're all here, let's get started."

Aizawa shared a screen that showed who was against who.

Asui vs. Ida

Shoji vs. Aoyoma

Jiro vs. Tokoyami

Todoroki vs. Koyuki

Sero vs. Sato

Momo vs. Koda

Izuku vs. Ochaco

Denki vs. Mina

Kirishima vs. Bakugou

Ojiro vs. Hagakure

Mineta was held back because he was being a pervert.

Timeskip

It was time for Koyuki to fight Todoroki.

Todoroki stood 50 yards from Koyuki.

"3......2.........1.......Go!"

Koyuki ran at Todoroki with his bombs, a grin on his face, Todoroki shielding himself with his ice.

Todoroki struck his ice at Koyuki to throw him off, but Koyuki immediately flew up to avoid them. Todoroki stepped back and threw another icicle at Koyuki and caught him off guard from avoiding the last one. Koyuki used his bombs to stabilize himself and continued to run at Todoroki.

This continued for another 10 minutes until Koyuki blew a bombed at Todoroki, he used his ice as expected. Koyuki took the chance and attacked from his side. Todoroki did not have enough time to block it. He flew back a few feet, this gave Koyuki another chance to continue. Koyuki was more of a hands-on fighter than Bakugou. Koyuki noticed Todoroki was attacking from a distance, which meant that he wasn't good at hands-on. Koyuki kicked Todoroki in the stomach, but before Todoroki could even hit the ground, he used his ice and flung some at Koyuki to give himself some time. Koyuki wasn't expecting Todoroki to fling his ice at him and flew back.

Todoroki wasn't letting Koyuki near him, and Koyuki had no idea how to get closer. It's been 30 minutes and neither had a sign of giving up, though, on the inside, Koyuki was over-heating, for he used too much of his quirk. Now Koyuki wasn't using too much of his quirk and was more avoiding Todorki's ice. Koyuki had to think of a plan if he wanted to win, and of course, he wanted to. Koyuki couldn't even think, trying to dodge the ice.

Koyuki didn't want to lose, especially in front of his brother. He wanted to prove he was just as stronger, maybe even stronger. He wanted to prove to everyone that he could defend himself, that he wasn't just some feminine piece of meat.

Just when Koyuki was spaced out, Todoroki to his shot and attacked Koyuki from all angles, leaving no room to escape and not enough time to back away.

"AND Todoroki wins! SERO AND SATO, it's your turn!" All Might seemed more excited than the kids actually fighting.

Todorki put his ice away and Koyuki made no sign of movement.

"SHIT, KOYUKI!"

Bakugou ran out to check on his younger brother, but Koyuki still didn't make a move. The older twin's hands sparked.

"Half and half bastard better wish you were dead." Todoroki just stared with wide eyes, like he didn't mean to go so hard, and he wasn't even using all of his quirk.

"Take young Koyuki to the nurse, she'll fix him right up."

Bakugou picked up Koyuki bridal style and bumped his shoulder hard into Todoroki.

Recover Girl had a hard time getting Bakugou to leave so Koyuki could rest.

"You sure have a stubborn brother." She patted Koyuki's head, whose palms were bandaged. Extra blankets were placed over Koyuki, he was shivering in his sleep from Todoroki's quirk. Koyuki snuggled deeper into the blankets, Bakugou was fighting Kirishima on the field. Half of Bakugou's mind was filled with Koyuki, the other half beating Kirishima.

Timeskip

Finally, school had ended; Koyuki just woke up, Bakugou walked in ready to take his brother home.

"Now you may need to give your quirk a rest, but I'm sure you be better by tomorrow." Recovery Girl sent the 2 boys off.

"Man, you said our classmates were weak, but that ice man sure knows what he's doing."

"Half-n-half is pretty tough, but I'm sure you and I could both beat his ass any day!"

"Whatever you say Baku, but why do you call him half and half?"

"He only used his ice, but he has another quirk, fire."

"Ooooh, He's got a pretty powerful quirk then, especially if he beat me only use half of it!"

"Together, we are going to be the number one hero, and anyone that tries to stop us will be sorry."

"I don't think two people can both be number one Bakugou."

"Shut up, we'll become the first then!"

"Okay, Baku! I'll carry your backpack for you!" Koyuki grabbed it off Bakugou's back.

"Why, you dumbass-"

Koyuki jumped onto Bakugou's back. "PIGGYBACK RIDE!"

"YOU DUMBASS!"

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Author's Note ♥

Sorry it took forever to update, I didn't have wifi the last couple of days! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!