Chapter 1

"I love being with you, sweetheart," Simon tells you. You look at him, "I love being with you too." you reply, giving him a reassuring smile. Simon sits up from the bed, "Listen, Y/N, we have been doing this for a while now. I want it to be more." he says.

You sit up with him, using the sheet to cover your bare chest, "Simon, we established when we started doing this that I wanted it to be just sex, maybe a few times hanging out, but that's it. I'm not looking for a serious relationship." you tell him.

"I know, and I agreed to it. I didn't expect these feelings to come. I..I want you, Y/N." Simon pauses, "I love-"

Your alarm clock shrilled. You groan as you open your eyes. Rolling over, you smash the button on the clock and finally put an end to the deafening tone.

You sit up, thinking about your dream. God, those words coming from Simon's mouth, it sent shivers down your spine. Especially now, that lying, son of a bitch.

If he loved you so much, where was he to protect you from those cold nights of you laying on the ground, starving, never being able to fully relax because of the need for awareness?

You shake your head and rub your eyes. Not now, you need to get over it, get over him. Sigh. But you can't. You look over at the small framed photo that he took of you two in bed.

Who knows what he is doing. Is he dead? Is he alive? The fucker's probably alive, he was pretty good at taking care of himself. You sigh and get up. You look out the window and see the sun rising over the trees.

You go to the bathroom, wash up, and get dressed for the day. You head downstairs, make yourself some breakfast, and go outside. You walk to the wall, "Rosita. Shift's over."

Rosita looks down at you, "Morning, Y/N." she says as she climbs down. You smile at her, "Morning. How are ya?" She shrugs, "Tired. If Rick doesn't need anything, I think I'm just gonna eat and get some sleep." she replies.

You nod, "Have fun." you wink. She chuckles and walks away. You climb up and look down at the walkers impaled on the cars by the gate. You'll have to put them down later.

"Go to Alexandria, and look for Daryl. If he's there, then the Alexandrians will have hell to pay." Negan says gruffly over the radio.

"You got it, boss," Simon replies over the radio. He gets in his truck and the other Saviors follow.

They make their way to Alexandria.