Chapter Twenty-Two

The next day, I woke up at 11:00am. I went to bed really late because of the part last night. It was the best most amazing party I had ever been to!

I walk down the stairs and smell bacon sizzling in the pan. I walk over to Alfie who was cooking them and give him a hug.

"Morning little one." Alfie kisses my forehead.

"Morning." I yawn.

"Enjoy last night?" He asks.

I nod quickly "The best night ever. Thank you." I tell him.

He chuckles "That's okay." and gives me another hug.

I walk into the living room to see Zoe snuggled up with Nala watching TV.

We chat for a little bit and then had breakfast. After yummy breakfast, Ashlyn decided to call me.

"Hey Peppa!" she says down the phone.

"Hi!" I say back.

"Do you want to go to Starbucks later with Alyssa, Annika and me?" she asks.

"That sounds great!" I smile.

"We'll meet you at the bus stop at 1:00pm." Ashlyn suggests.

"Sounds good." I reply and we hang up.

I go downstairs to tell Zoe and Alfie what I'm doing later on.

"That's find sweetie." Zoe smiles at me.

I go upstairs to start getting ready. I chose a beige, long sleeved crop top, a maroon skater skirt, my maroon Converse and a black leather backpack with gold detail.

On the bus, we all were laughing and giggling because we were playing 'sweet or sour'. When we got off in town, I was really surprised to be stopped by some viewers.

"Oh wow, Peppa! Hi!" they wave at me.

"Hi guys!" I walk over to them and give them a hug.

"Congratulations on 500,000 subs." they tell me.

"Thank you so much!" I smile.

"Can we have a photo?" they ask shyly.

"Of course!" I pose for a few selfies with them and say goodbye.

We walk to Starbucks and sit down at a table. We all order a hot chocolate and we were drinking it happily, laughing and chatting.

I was facing the door of the shop, so saw people coming in. They were all very unfamiliar but then, someone who I didn't ever want to see EVER again strolled in.

I looked down at my drink and pretend to be busy on my phone.

"Peppa?" Oh no. I reluctantly look up to see Keira and Lily standing there.

"Hi." I bite my lip uncomfortably.

"Don't be so pathetic. I'm not going to hurt you." Keira scoffed.

I decided to be confident, stand up for myself, not be cowardly and let her run me over.

"You probably wouldn't have the strength to hurt me anyway." I shrug.

She widens her eyes at me and frowns. "Oh, believe me, I do."

"Sorry, but I don't believe you. Live with it." I smile sarcastically at her.

"Ooh! Is Peppa Pig suddenly all confident now?" she coos.

"I'm not the pig here. That makeup looks like mud on you. Pigs love mud." I nod.

She glares at me "Why are you being so horrible Peppa? I always used to have your back!"

"I didn't realised my back was a place to store you knifes." I retaliate.

She huffs and walks off in a strop, giving me a rude gesture along the way.

"At least I won't have to worry about her anymore." I laugh to myself.