Chapter Four

The next day was a Sunday and I stayed in bed all day. I didn't come out of my room for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I just didn't want to see anyone. I sat in my room watching YouTube or crying silently to myself.

Connor did appear at breakfast with some Jam-On-Toast and at lunch with some soup. He also came up at dinner with a steaming plate of chicken and vegetables. He was being so nice.

"Thank you...again!" I laugh as he places the chicken down next to me.

"No problem. You'll have to come down tomorrow though because we have school."

"Why are you being so nice to me? Bringing all this food up?" I ask.

"When I first arrived here," Connor sat on the end of my bed "I didn't eat for nearly two hole days because I was so scared and nervous to go down and see everyone. I was starving! I didn't want you to feel the same..." he trails off awkwardly.

"Oh. Well, thank you." I smile at him and returns it.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Connor says.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." I agree, and he leaves the room.

After my dinner (horrible dinner it was too!) I logged onto Twitter to see a strange tweet from Zoe and Alfie:

@Zozeebo: @pointlessblog and I will be taking a week or two off the Internet to sort something very exciting out. I know you're all going to love it!

@Pointlessblog: @zozeebo and I are taking some time off due to something exciting that will hopefully be a success!

I stared at these tweets. Two weeks? That's a long time. I wonder what they're sorting out that needs that amount of time!

_________
Sorry it's REALLY short guys! I'm out all day so it needed to be short but sweet x