Chapter Nine

A/N: I know there's a A/N a lot, but I just want to thank you for 200 views. I gained 100 views since yesterday morning! thanks guys xx

_______

Peppa's POV:

After crying so much with happiness, I raced back upstairs and packed my suitcase. After everything was done, I realised I hadn't said goodbye to Keira.

"Are you ready sweetheart?" Zoe asks as I carry my heavy suitcase down the stairs.

"Yes, but before we go to Brighton, could we make one stop?"

"Of course!" Alfie smiles, helping me with my suitcase.

I bid my farewells to Mrs Jefferies and was about to head out the door when I heard a familiar voice.

"You got adopted quick." I turned around to find Connor, slouching lazily on the wall.

I smile at him "yeah." I simply say.

"I'll miss you round here." him saying those words makes my tummy flutter.

"I'll miss you too." I awkwardly say. "I'm moving to Brighton, so I won't see you."

"Before you go," Connor takes a step towards me "I just want to say, I really like you," and then he walks off.

Wow. He likes me? I smile and then jump in the car with Zoe and Alfie.

"Where's your last stop?" Zoe asks.

"Keira's house please." I tell her the address and we then arrive. I step out of the car and walk to her front door.

Knock-knock.

Keira opens the door, looks at me, looks behind me, sees Zoe and Alfie and starts jumping up and down.

"Oh wow!" she was continuously saying.

I smile at her, realising I would miss her so much. A single tear then dropped off my face.

"Why are you crying?" she stops jumping.

"Keira, I'm moving."

"You're being adopted? That's great! By Zoe and Alfie too? Even greater!" she laughs.

"I'm moving to Brighton." She gasps and looks down at the floor. "I'm going to miss you so much." I tell her, pulling her into a hug.

"I'm going to miss you more." she whispers, tears silently streaming down her face. "Will I see you again?"

"Zoe and Alfie say that you can come and stay anytime you want, or anytime I want." I bravely smile.

"Skype everyday?" Keira hopefully asks.

"Twice everyday!" I smile and give her one last hug.

She hugs back and says "I'm so happy for you. Your idols are now your parents!"

"I'll Skype you when I arrive."

And with that, I walk away and jump in the car. Keira comes over to say goodbye.

Without fangirling, she says hi to Zoe and Alfie and jokily says "now, take good care of her!"

We say goodbye again, start crying again, and then we drive off.

I slept most of they way, with Nala sleeping on my lap. As we arrived in Brighton, I happened to open my eyes to see the raging sea in the strong winds and the shoppers heading down the lanes.

Zoe takes a few corners before arriving down a road of quite modern houses with little gardens in the front.

"Home sweet home!" Alfie jumps out the car and carries my suitcase inside.

I step into the house, and it instantly feels like a home. There were cute decorations everywhere (very Zoe-style!) and it smelt of candles.

I walk past the stairs and into the dining area that I had seen so many times in vlogs. I turn to my left to see Alfie's office, the second lounge/one of the filming rooms and the kitchen. I turn to my right to see the main living area. Right in front of me were Pippin and Percy; you couldn't forget about them!

I crouched down by their cage and said hello just like Zoe normally does: a high pitched squeaky voice. They respond in the same sort of voice an I smile.

"I love it here already!" I smile.

"I'm glad you do!" Zoe smiles back. "Let's watch a film and have some dinner before unpacking, yeah? What would you like for dinner?"

"What are the options?" I say as I normally would.

"Well well well," she searches through the cupboards. "Spaghetti, Burgers or we can have Porkchops!"

"Burgers please!" she widens her eyes and nods in agreement. When she started cooking the burgers, Alfie and I chose a film.

"What about..." Alfie searched through the big stack of DVDs "The Karate Kid?"

"My favourite!" I clap my hands.

This is going to be such an amazing new lifestyle, and I can't wait to get it going properly.