Chapter Fifty-Four

~Day 19 of 20~
_____________
I frowned as this 'Charlie' walked out of the library. She looked really nice; friendly and someone who knows their stuff.

She had our uniform on so I was guessing she was new.

Before I had a chance to point that out, she ran over to our table.

"Oh my goodness!" She squealed. "Peppa Sugg? I'm such a huge fan of you am your parents!" She gives me a sudden hug.

"Oh, hi!" I smile.

"Can I have a picture? Please?" She pouts.

"Sure!" I jump up and hold out her phone. "There you go. Are you new here?"

"Yeah. I started yesterday but it was full of tests to put me into classes." She shrugs.

"What class are you in?" I asked. I see the other three roll their eyes at me. I shot them a glare.

"V3?" She questions.

"That's our class!" I smile.

"Great! What do we have next?" She was really nice actually.

"Science." I sigh.

She sighed too.

"Why don't you meet us there, do you know the way?" I suggest.

"Erm, sure! I had a tour yesterday." She skips off towards science.

I turned to the other three who all looked very depressed.

"Come on guys! Give her a chance! She was just super sweet." I compromise.

"She was only sweet to you because you're you." Ashlyn says.

"What do you mean by that?" I frown.

"You're Peppa Sugg. Daughter of Zoe Sugg: also known as one of the biggest beauty gurus on earth. And also daughter of Alfie Deyes: also known as one of the biggest YouTubers on earth." Alyssa explains.

I sigh. "Don't bring my parents up, please. The last thing I want it that on my mind."

The bell goes and we all head off to class.

I pass Connor on the way and give him an awkward smile. He doesn't return it, he completely blanks me. God, I wish he didn't do that.

Charlie was sat next to me in science and we chatted all through the lesson; surprising getting on really well!

I received a number of death glares from my friends. They really can't control my life. First Lucas and now this! Oh that reminds me- I haven't spoken to Lucas yet.

____________
QOTD: any good book recommendations?
AOTD: okay all you need in your life is 7:15 by @fivesaucewhoop please go read. you don't even need to like 5sos to read it. omd.