Last Day!

(Kayla) Friday...

Lucky for me it was the last day of school. I was happy ass shit. I got up & checked  my phone to see if- ughh why do I even bother it ain't shit on there. As I made my way down to the bathroom I started the shower & went back to my room & started to take out my clothes & everything I was gone put on.
/
When I was done with everything I grabbed my book bag & head out the door locking everything up. I got in my car & started to blast my music heading to school. When I got a call from my bestie boo.

"Yoooo!!!!" ...
-girl turn that shit down!
"She yelled & I turned my music down."
What bitch damn.
-come get me I need to talk you into some, plus I need a ride.
Girl you better be lucky I ain't that far from yo house.

I hung the phone bustin a u heading back to Lisa's house. When I pulled up she was already standing outside waiting on me. As she got in she started to smile at me like a weirdo. I started to drive off as she started to talk.

-So you know today is the last day off school.
Ok. "I said waiting on her to carry on with the sentence cause I'm sure there was more."
-ok so these people are having a party & I want to go..buttttt
Buttt????
-well it's like at a club so it's not a house party.
She said while smiling but soon turned into a frown when I told her no.
NO WTF! Come on bro forrrr meee!!! I wanna see you have fun!
Fine Lisa. I said feeding into her words as she jumped up & down in the seat as we pulled up into the school. Me & Lisa started talking about stuff as we walked to first block.
/

LUNCH TIME😷.

I sat at the table & waited for Lisa to come you'll think we get to sit where we want be we actually don't sadly🥲. When she came we started to talk about the party.

Bestie- so what you gone wear & I hope not nothing like what you got on now.
"She said with an attitude."

Um wtf is wrong with what I got on? I asked.

Nothing but you not wearing those type of clothes to the party so we can get talked about! "She replied pointing to my fit."

Girl whatever when is this party? I asked

It's tonight at 7, & I'm coming to yo mfin house to dress you!

I rolled my eyes & laughed so did she. Lunch time was over & I had gym after, I can't wait till schools over.