Shōyō?

3rd Person POV

The rest of the day, Hinata was acting more distant. Not that he talked to many people, but instead of giving off his "sunshine" vibe, it was more of a sad vibe. It worried some of his classmates, but they decided to keep quiet, despite their mind screaming at them to talk to him.

Hinata sighed. He just had 1 more period and he could go home. The stare fulled of pity coming from Kageyama just enraged him. If all it took was him standing up for himself for him to knock some sense into Kageyama, he would've done this a while ago.

He patiently watched the clock tic, hoping to shake off the eyes burning in his back, as well as the revision of work they have already done, that his teacher was talking about.

He hadn't realized he had drifted into a daydream until his teacher smacked him on the head lightly. He rubbed his head and murmured an 'ow..' before looking up to his teacher glaring at him.

"Gomen Sensei.."

The teacher sighed and continued with their lesson. Hinata focused on the clock once more. '5 more minutes' he thought, impatiently waiting for the bell to ring.

He buried his head in his arms, counting the tics of the clock. It was ringing through his mind. He had afternoon practice, but he wasn't gonna attend. He doesn't even wanna face that manager. He's seen the glare she sends him, and it makes him wanna slap her even more.

The ring of the bell echoed through the halls. Students started gathering up their things while making subtle comments to each other. They said good afternoon to their teacher and left.

Hinata rushed out the classroom, knowing Kageyama would try and catch him. He ran to his bike, while Kageyama was running to him. He sighed and made his way home. Well not home, he planned on making a pit stop before he got there. His mom wasn't expecting him until 7 pm, due to how he stays after practice. He rode, until he was met with a field. It had a single willow tree, next to a small pond. There were different kinds of flowers blooming all over the field. He took a deep breath, and took in the sweep smell of pollen he suddenly got. He let out a soft smile and sat under the willow tree. He let himself relax completely.

Kageyama's POV

SHIT! He already left. I wanted to apologize! Gah! Why am i so stupid! I always make mistakes. Now Hinata left me like everyone else. Why would i believe a stupid girl, who is pretty, over my best friend, who is WAY more attractive!

Kageyama squatted down, and put his head in his hands. He let out a frustrated sigh. He slowly got up and made way to the gym for practice. Although he wasn't to excited to play, due to the mood he was in. All he wanted to do is flop on his bed and bury his head in his pillow.

He sighed and opened the door to an Itachi crying her eyes out and telling the team about "rumors" about her. And how she think Hinata spread them. Now that he looked at her close, you could see flaws in her acting. She would relax her face and smirk for a split second, and go back.

He looked at her with pure disgust and hatred. He scoffed and left. He realized the only other person who dismissed care for Itachi was Tsukishima. Though he can be a dick at times, hes very observant. He probably noticed her flaws as well, since he was sitting down on a different bench with his headphones on, wearing a blank look.

Kageyama just sighed. All he had to do is get through practice, then he can sleep away his thoughts.

3rd Person POV

Hinata had sat under the willow tree talking to himself for some time now. He often talks to himself, since he was a lonely kid growing up. He learnt how to keep himself company with music and talking to himself. And it became a habit he has when hes alone.

He noticed the sun going down. The sun was now an ombré pink to orange to yellow. Clouds coverd half if the sky. He smiled and walked away from the willow tree, laying down in the middle of the field, letting the fluffy grass engulf him, feeling like hes laying on a cloud. He looked at the sky with a relaxed look. He admired the sky for a while, not noticing the other person approaching him.

"Shōyō?"